Pre-Game Talk: Leafs in Detroit | Wednesday @ 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

18leafsfan18

Jul 28, 2012
Ontario
Its a home and Home. So buffalo is playing Two in Two also but they play lots this week and should be more prone to fatigue

It's not really the back to back fatigue issue I'm worried about (All teams have to go thought it).

It's more that everyone has games in hand vs the Leafs, and in my mind that should mean less back to backs because teams need to eventually catch up (I didn't explain this well enough in original post).

Reactions: Wafflewhipper

Cams

May 27, 2008
Windsor, ON
I'm hopefully going tonight. Game time decision.

I was thinking about it, being a Windsor Leafs fan. Tickets are actually not that bad, but decided against it. Parking on site is nuts from what I am told, and looks like the tunnel construction is mostly done so no closures for that. The exchange rate is not very good though. Think I will pass though.....I have my Wed night hockey as it is, so watch on TV then head to rink after the 2nd.

I am thinking LCA will be over run with Leafs fans though considering how terrible the Red Wings are, and their fans just don't come out to games when they aren't winning.

LeafsStorm

Oct 22, 2011
I was also thinking about it, but lower bowl prices are about 150 CAD each, I have to be up at 6am tomorrow, and would have to drive an hour across the border to and from, not including the parking. I think tonight its a stay in kind of night

namttebih

Dec 11, 2010
East York
I would just like the Leafs to dominate an inferior opponent for a full 60 minutes. I think that tonight could be that night.

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
I was also thinking about it, but lower bowl prices are about 150 CAD each, I have to be up at 6am tomorrow, and would have to drive an hour across the border to and from, not including the parking. I think tonight its a stay in kind of night
park at the caesars for free, walk to the bus station and take the tunnel bus there and back for $8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->