Leafs Hockey's Future page

Matthews34

Oct 9, 2009
Uxbridge
So does this mean HFBoards will be eventually shut down too? Can you recommend another hockey prospect site?

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Hockey's Future is down, but the boards will stay, last I heard. There HFboards audience is too big for it to be shut down.

I read some where HF boards was the largest forum on the internet or something like that, I assume reddit has overtaken that now.

OP they said the HF boards will be staying

hfman

Oct 30, 2013
HF Boards have to stay open. its a great resource to make comments and let steam off our chests, etc ;)

Last edited:

-DeMo-

Nov 12, 2006
Huntsville Ontario
is there a good site now that keeps track of prospects? IE if I wanted to look at all the prospects Carolina currently owns, it's the one thing I used HF for, not there rankings just who had who.

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
is there a good site now that keeps track of prospects? IE if I wanted to look at all the prospects Carolina currently owns, it's the one thing I used HF for, not there rankings just who had who.

Hockey DB will give you access to every teams draft picks . It's not exactly what you want , but you can at least track the majority of a teams prospects.

Dave Hahn

Staff Writer
Apr 23, 2002
HF as we know it will no longer be updated, as Crave decided the site was better off going dormant. The boards will remain for the unforeseen future.

There is an independent group of us that are working on a super secret prospect project to be launched this summer.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Hockey DB will give you access to every teams draft picks . It's not exactly what you want , but you can at least track the majority of a teams prospects.

there is eliteprospects.com i prefer that to hockeydb, elite prospects has a draft section and you can see all draft picks current stats etc

Shanty

July hockey is where bridges are burned
Jan 9, 2010
Toronto
HF as we know it will no longer be updated, as Crave decided the site was better off going dormant. The boards will remain for the unforeseen future.

There is an independent group of us that are working on a super secret prospect project to be launched this summer.

Oooooooooh neat.

Terrible GM

Jul 10, 2013
Maritimes

Best of luck getting it launched.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto

just as long as Matthews is rated 10A+++++ we will be good with it

colchar

Apr 26, 2012
I read some where HF boards was the largest forum on the internet or something like that

And you believed that?

:facepalm:

It isn't even in the top hundred. And five seconds worth of research would have told you this.

Stu

Nov 20, 2008
Raleigh, NC
I read some where HF boards was the largest forum on the internet or something like that, I assume reddit has overtaken that now.

OP they said the HF boards will be staying

HF boards has never been the largest forum on the internet. Not by a large margin.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
And you believed that?

:facepalm:

It isn't even in the top hundred. And five seconds worth of research would have told you this.

**** me obviously I meant hockey nice work man, I thought I actually wrote hockey guess I didn't.

Edit I can see how I wrote the internet and you thought I
Meant whole web. I guess internet hyperbole was a bit much

tmlms13

Apr 11, 2012
Waterloo, Ontario
Is there another hockey site that does similar things to HF? Prospect profiling, rating, ranking etc.

The Salary Cap sites just get rebranded
Capgeek---> generalfanager ---> capfriendly

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad