MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
It's hard to vote in between Puljujarvi and Laine, but I have voted for Puljuj

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Is anyone actually not picking Laine?

I picked Puljujarvi. I think he's the second best player in the draft by far. One of, if not the best, all-around forwards in the draft. Can do things on his own and help his teammates. I'd say besides Matthews, he's the next forward who could provide the most to this organization.

Apotheosis

Mar 27, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Laine is on another level compared to JP. Sorry, not sorry. Laine takes over games. Reminiscent a lot of Kovalchuk. Pulj doesn't have that upside at all.

TorontoTrades

Feb 4, 2012
voted Laine..looked at result and said... ok i guess... Pulji getting 5 votes... then say Dubois and Nylander getting votes.

just silly.

this should be unanimous.

Vintage93

Apr 2, 2006
Toronto
Laine reminds me of Dany Heatley. He has a long and deadly shot. Laine has better foot speed and agility though. I'm not sure he will ever live up to prime Heatley, but as long as he doesn't hit the low of Heatley, he will make a team happy in the top 3.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Laine no contest. For 3rd would go Chychuran over Puljiarvi. Don't think Puljiarvi is as good as Laine and is a bit overrated. Not really doing goon in the finnish league. Chychuran would be an amazing piece for us and has a bomb of a shot we need on the pp.

Calacatz

Jacked!
Aug 10, 2005
Anywhere in the top 3 is solid for the Leafs.. After that I would trade down the pick to collect more assets as it will be a craps shoot

Krylian

Jul 25, 2007
I wish you could see who voted for what. That Max Jones vote needs to be outed.

Dough72

Sep 3, 2008
It's hard to vote in between Puljujarvi and Laine, but I have voted for Puljuj
don't even know how to form an opinion on those two

it's like picking between the robots in the daft punk video. Where the girls have robot helmets on and dance with the lyrics on them. Both seem good looking, but it's hard to tell. And both seem like good robots. But we know so little about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad