Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Habs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

May 13, 2013
The issue with Andersen isn’t his save % but his knack for letting in the back breaking goal.

When he’s on his game though, he’s a top 10 goaltender. Wasn’t long ago he was 4th in Vezina voting, so if he’s figured out whatever it was that’s been bothering him the past two seasons than you kinda have to give him the opportunity.

Reactions: ACC1224

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
My guess is that the Van-Ott is starting at 5:30 (for some bizarre reason) so they wanted to hold off starting the Leafs game until it was over.
That makes sense

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Criticizing - understandable.
Hoping he's done - not rational as we're not exactly set in goal.
They are mad the skaters in last years playins got shutout for almost three of the five games and Andersen wasn’t perfect. So they bypass that and never touch it with a 10 foot pole and slam up numbers from this year of a struggling injured goalie. :)

Really,It’s so greasy

harvestglen

Oct 29, 2013
It's any combination of our points plus points lost for either Vancouver or Montreal that equals to 5.
Actually it's 4 as the users in the magic number thread explained the tie breaker scenarios. Basically a win and a Vancouver loss in regulation would pretty much seal it.

Basically they clinch with any 4 points they accrue themselves OR in the event of a regulation win against MTL/regulation loss for VAN tonight. 5 points for other scenarios.

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
When he’s on his game though, he’s a top 10 goaltender. Wasn’t long ago he was 4th in Vezina voting, so if he’s figured out whatever it was that’s been bothering him the past two seasons than you kinda have to give him the opportunity.
Please no more Playoff Freddy. I hope he stays injured. if Freddy plays 1st round... There's almost no point in watching he just finds ways to lose when it matters. I have had his back since day 1 against all the haters, after this season and now that he's UFA. enough is enough. pass the reigns to Campbell and see how it goes.

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
They are mad the skaters in last years playins got shutout for almost three of the five games and Andersen wasn’t perfect. So they bypass that and never touch it with a 10 foot pole and slam up numbers from this year of a struggling injured goalie. :)

Really,It’s so greasy
He's UFA. Most of us have moved on. I have seen enough Elimination Games to warrant not wanting to see him in net again. not like he has been good last 2 seasons either.
and when was the last time Freddy started off good? He's never good in October. he gets gong usually after a Month. how do you think he's going to be coming in cold for the playoffs? sounds like a great plan to just lay down and die in the playoffs

Reactions: supermann_98

Petrus

Jan 5, 2017
Bay Street
If Sandin performs well these last remaining games, would any of you guys be comfortable with letting Rielly go (via UFA or Trade) next year, given our cap constraints?

*Edit: Wrong Thread

Last edited:

Rude Dog

Dec 22, 2008
I heard Greg Miller the other day on the radio. I forgot just how glorious it is not hearing him call Sportsnet leaf games anymore.

Reactions: The Hanging Jowl
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad