Thornton Mathews Marner
Kerfoot tavares Nylander
Vesey Engvall Mikheyev
Petan Boyd Spezza

rielly Brodie
Muzzin Holl
Dermott Lehtonen

Andersen

I like that they’re trying Kerfoot again on that 2nd line, JT and Nylander while still struggling looked their best I’ve seen them in a while with Kerfoot there.

Vesey should be replaced with Hyman once he’s back and Petan with Simmonds and we’ll be flying. Engvall I don’t feel is doing enough but not sure who can replace him as 3C. Ideally Engvall out and Robertson in but again no clue how they make that work without taking Kerfoot off the 2nd line

glue

Jan 30, 2006
Toronto
If Hyman is playing I would think he should replace Vesey which should be a solid upgrade on that 3rd line

Magic Man

Mar 30, 2012
Your Worst Nightmare
I mean sure. But if you wanna shrug it off as just a maintenance day or something that's you.

Leafs have played him hard, and they've had their little break of time off, so I don't buy the whole he's tired excuse.

In his last game, he read a play wrong and was way out of his crease, the puck came back and he had to stretch out his left leg and made a huge save to takeaway a goal. Do you remember? People were like hugeeee save Freddie. But I feel he tweaked something there.

Even Keefe is being cautious with what he's saying in media regarding goalie.

Hopefully it's nothing though, and he starts against Canadiens.
That little prick Brady jumped on him the same way Matty did with Campbell also. Now he's dealing with "some stuff." Those guys need a good old fashioned beat down for being so dirty. I like that Muzzin keeps taking it upon himself to get in their face.

ShaneFalco

Jul 15, 2012
London, On
R34532efde82300020d71f0bc9a188a69

VanW27

Jun 9, 2003
Canada
Interesting, Vesey seems to have quite a long leash given he’s got 0 pts in 10 straight games. But fine with Petan being out as well. Hopefully this means that Vesey is going to the 4th line and Hyman taking his spot on the 3rd line with Soup and Giraffe
Vesey can PK and is decent defensively as a winger. Not saying he's good but he can fill a role that a guy like Petan can't.

Magic Man

Mar 30, 2012
Your Worst Nightmare
Interesting, Vesey seems to have quite a long leash given he’s got 0 pts in 10 straight games. But fine with Petan being out as well. Hopefully this means that Vesey is going to the 4th line and Hyman taking his spot on the 3rd line with Soup and Giraffe
Petan is not an NHL player. Vesey is a poor player. But, he's better than Petan. The only question is if Galchenyuk is a better option still. He'll get his chance at some point.

Reactions: glue

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
I know JT scored. But hoping he can have more positives....grind guys down low. He seems to really show his issues when flat footed with those crappy short passes in the neutral zone.
Think this type of play works with AM/MM; but we need a trench battle, tight quarters with the JT line. Think Hyman can promote this and WN Rover looking for quiet areas (use that damn shot)

Carltons Cup

Let's Do This..
Feb 22, 2018
It's the 5th game in 8 night for the boys while the Toilets have had a week off....

I hope we have something left in the tank for the win....

Reactions: ToneDog

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
It's the 5th game in 8 night for the boys while the Toilets have had a week off....

I hope we have something left in the tank for the win....

Sometimes coming off a long-break, you come back a bit sluggish.

We need to get on the Habs early to start the game

Reactions: Carltons Cup
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad