willmma

Jan 5, 2017
1199561558.jpg.0.jpg

Go leafs go!

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
I’m sick of them all. I’ve tuned out all the Scotia North teams a week or two ago.
How would you have gotten through the 06 era? Best memories I have of hockey. Playing 5 teams all season a fan would actually know who everybody was, who they played for and how they were playing.

Reactions: Cotton

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
How would you have gotten through the 06 era? Best memories I have of hockey. Playing 5 teams all season a fan would actually know who everybody was, who they played for and how they were playing.
There was 1 game per week and sometimes you caught that it in progress.

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
Wonder how the lineups are gonna look, players may be coming back? plus Galchenyuk is an option.
Either way, I wish we keep rolling, I want our stars to perform sure, but I would love for some other guys to step up and get going as well.

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
Yeah me too, just wondering if he's had enough practice to get himself up to game speed/ conditioning and getting used to the system.
I actually hope he’s in the lineup instead of Vesey even just for this 1 game , it could be a boost for him and the team reaping that little extra that may win us the game ...
Knowing Keefe’s track record in these scenarios and knowing that coaches will use anything at their disposal to get a possible edge

Last edited:
Reactions: Albus Dumbledore

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
I actually hope he’s in the lineup instead of Vesey even just for this 1 game , it could be a boost gor him and the team reaping that little extra that may win us the game ...
Knowing Keafes track record in these scenarios and knowing that coaches will use anything at their disposal to get a possible edge
Oh, I agree, and what better time to play him than his former team. Galchenyuk has a very high skill set, he's an offensive player, even last year he had a 33 point pace per 82 in bad situations. Not great defensively but he doesn't need to be. we have an abundance of average to good defensive players to plug beside him and let him work.

Reactions: Teeder Keon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->