Post-Game Talk: Leafs Ground Jets 5-3

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
Big bounce back for Campbell after a nightmare start. Big guns came to play tonight. Foligno immediate positive impact.

2 Slick

Oct 23, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
I really liked this win.

Simmonds had one of his best games since he came back from his injury. I really loved seeing him stick up for Campbell. It's a shame he got a penalty for barely even touching the Jet player in question.

Adam Brooks looked really good. He needed to shoot on those grade A chances, but I liked his game.

Marner and Matthews doing what they always do.

Foligno looked good.

Campbell had a bounce back game. Not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but he battled hard in the third period. Leafs gave him some goal support too.

Not much else to say, glad to have the Leafs back in the win column.

GoodNewfieBoy

We got a guy
Oct 17, 2007
Calgary
Happy for Campbell. Really saved the win. Good job buddy.

hate Justin Holl really want to upgrade him in the off-season.

Foligno didn’t do much but that’s to be expected, he’ll settle into an important role.

I like Brooks over Engvall every day of the week and twice on sundays. Shoot the puck though fack

I also really like Sandin. He needs to play over Dermott I’d personally play Dermott over Holl too but they’ll never do that.

Reactions: klmdg and LeafsRus

ryno23

Feb 5, 2010
I will give Campbell credit tonight. The Jets seem to have 15 guys in the crease all night blocking Jack's view but he made enough key saves to win the game.

Getting Hyman and Soup back will be huge to add depth. Sandin next year will end up being paired with Brodie by early to mid season and Reilly will become expendable if not traded this summer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad