Leafs GM Kyle Dubas pledges assistance in NHL investigation of alleged slur

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheScandal89

Jun 26, 2016
It should just be a fine and public apology, followed by a donation by him and the team.

2-3 games max, its not something to be taken lightly, but lets not go over board here...

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
Ok, I guess it is better to always be a victim. I guarantee I have been through much worse and overcoming it made me a much more powerful person. If you are going to shake and have a panic attack when someone refers to you as Black you are going to have a rough life.
Ah, right. People suffering through PTSD are just weak, huh?

We've all seen this:

2 toddlers, 2 mothers. The first toddlers tries running across the room, falls down, looks over to the mother who motions to the child to get up and come over to her. There is no crying or drama. The second toddler does the same thing, looks up and the mother rushes over full of motherly concern. The child bursts out with hysterical crying. Which toddler does better in life?
That implies that the toddlers are exactly alike with similar opportunities though. Thinking that's always the case is ignorant.

If he said that, it's his mistake on his part but this is being blown out of proportion.
We're not really discussing Rielly anymore though.

Reactions: Mitchy

TakeTheBody

Jan 10, 2018
If he said it punish him. He apologizes we move on. If he didn't say it fight it. I doubt he's homophobic. Most younger people being gay isn't a big deal anymore. He may have said it out of frustration with the ref. Angry at a non call. Because it's Toronto though. This will get blown up. As someone mentioned earlier the real issue last night was the team quitting. That needs to be dealt with first today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->