GDT: LEAFS @ FLAMES | SUNDAY APR 4 | 9PM EST | TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Here's hoping Campbell can stay healthy and get on a roll here.

Hockey Crazy

Dec 30, 2008
It makes sense Hutch starts. Andersen down for possibly remainder of season while you want to keep Campbell as fresh as you can. Even with Hutch in net we can win as we have done before, it's just imperative we get our powerplay going.
Is that confirmed? Last I heard was 7-10 days early in the week....

I hope they give Thornton arest in the b2b, he's been looking... tired.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
With GSVA from theathletic.com:

Screenshot_20210403-171401_Sheets.jpg

Reactions: Ginger Papa

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Big picture, have to keep Campbell healthy so I’m fine with Hutch starting. It is a bit concerning though that there is this lingering concern. Campbell may be the key to success.

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
Hutch was playing one of these games regardless, so it makes complete sense to put him in front of a rested team, all while Jack gets an extra rest day.

Would be nice to get a few players Bogo/Thornton etc. a rest as well. Hopefully Lil gets into one of these games.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
I thought this might happen. Thinking campbell would play still the dirty first, but its the second now. It's okee its okee like they say in scarface. But yessirp, we will still win all of these :clap: We that HARD.

Also eh uh, wonder when andy andersen is bezack no? Like next weekend? He is a millionare.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Did VV travel with the team? I’m assuming ya?

hutch VV tm, campbell hutch Monday?

You’d think
So funny that our millionare andersen is not doing nothing still. Like he finna get back to twerk soon like next weseekend and then kill some. Like only play rarely anymore. But still killin, kissing and licking.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Is that confirmed? Last I heard was 7-10 days early in the week....

I hope they give Thornton arest in the b2b, he's been looking... tired.
>They should put robinson or somebody else thug in for surely sire. Like sabourin or something. Its finna get dirty in the dirty third sire. Also eh uh, andersen is getting back in a few days. Then train some and he finna kill-ill-soon. Like next weseekend already sire. He getting ready, he had that check up per tsn they wrote it down already sire. We ain't worried at all, everythang is correctamundo and safe sisire.

BoredBrandonPridham

Aug 9, 2011
Big picture, have to keep Campbell healthy so I’m fine with Hutch starting. It is a bit concerning though that there is this lingering concern. Campbell may be the key to success.

Well they're going into a back-to-back, so I think it's a foregone conclusion they'll play Hutch in one. May as well be the first so Jack can get a bit more rest.

Reactions: DarkKnight

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Definitely sire. You already knew. Also eh uh, adding up that thang is the fact andy andersen is also gittin back for us. So we will have a steady sucka ready to back up our new number uno cambpell sire. :clap: So that's fun too. And andy will only play "hutch minutes" anymore :) Sire.

Reactions: DarkKnight
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->