GDT: Leafs @ Flames II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
Freddy is an elite goalie, one of the best in the world, lucky to have him.

Leafs have an opportunity to rack up the points with Vancouver and Edmonton next.

Reactions: mcleex

Leafsfan13

Feb 13, 2018
Rantanen scored 84 points last year, compared to Marner's 69. In the Nylander vs Pastrnak debates, we learned that doing something back to back counts FAR more. Rantanen is a (at least) back to back 84 point player. Marner only 69.

I DEMAND consistency on such matters. I have NOT forgotten the rationalizations used to give Nylander that contract, and I will point them out every time I see inconsistency.
Marners first year he had 61 points
Rantanens first year he had 38 points

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
I have not compared nylander to Pasternak ever on this board so I have no idea what you’re on about. But if people were suggesting that a player be paid more for consistency year to year I see no flaw in that argument. I would think if rantanen didn’t get more he needs a new agent.
Cool. 100% agree.

It's the INCONSISTENCIES I can't handle, and you seem consistent. So... yeah, well done. :thumbu:

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles
Rantanen scored 84 points last year, compared to Marner's 69. In the Nylander vs Pastrnak debates, we learned that doing something back to back counts FAR more. Rantanen is a (at least) back to back 84 point player. Marner only 69.

I DEMAND consistency on such matters. I have NOT forgotten the rationalizations used to give Nylander that contract, and I will point them out every time I see inconsistency.
Get a girlfriend.

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton

You DEMAND it? Lol

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
Jesus christ man, he signed the contract a month ago. Enjoy your 5 years of misery while we just enjoy a good team. What a way to live life.
Why are you mad at ME? You should be mad at the people doing the spin/lies/inconsistencies. Then honest and fair people like me wouldn't have to point them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->