GDT: Leafs @ Flames II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deebo

Jan 28, 2005
Toronto
For those calling Babcock names for not challenging that goal, learn the rules.

Coach's challenge is only for offsides and goaltender interference according to rulebook.

Reactions: diceman934

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
That was not a kicking motion, stop being homers.

Flames playing the really long game by letting Marner pad his stats in case they meet in the finals.
Start being a homer. We’re f***ing fans not art critics. And that was definitely more a kick than ours. If that deserved a review then theirs sure as heck did.

Reactions: Al14

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
Its now 6-2 Leafs.

Stop yer whining and enjoy the game.
Fine, the leafs are doing great. I am enjoying the game.

But I can't just sit back and watch lies/misdirection/spin like that. Once you include TERM in the equation, Matthews contract is bad at a level that is trend setting.

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
It was certainly more of a kick than ours and they actually looked at ours.

His ankle rocked but that doesn't make it a kick. He rotated and stuck his foot out. The small rock did absolutely nothing to add momentum to the puck. The only thing it achieved was changing where on the blade the puck made contact. 100% good goal.

Reactions: Azazel

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
They’re 1 point apart currently, I have no idea who will get more. But both are getting paid
Rantanen scored 84 points last year, compared to Marner's 69. In the Nylander vs Pastrnak debates, we learned that doing something back to back counts FAR more. Rantanen is a (at least) back to back 84 point player. Marner only 69.

I DEMAND consistency on such matters. I have NOT forgotten the rationalizations used to give Nylander that contract, and I will point them out every time I see inconsistency.

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
Anybody notice Andersonn looking over his shoulder after that Brown hit?

I am guessing he hasn’t watched many Leafs games this year. Lol.

Nobody is taking a run at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad