GDT: Leafs@Flames 9PM TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief keefe

Sep 27, 2015
Mississauga
Doesn't work, just forcing it at this point.

I'd put one of Moore or Nylander on the Matthews line since Kapanen-Matthews-Johnsson isn't working

I'd demote Brown to the 4th line and have one of Johnsson or Kapanen with Kadri on the 3rd. Marleau needs to be scratched. He's better than Brown tbh but Brown can play the 4th line and PK at least, Marleau doesn't have a spot in a healthy lineup imo.
You would rather scratch a 6 mil player?

DopeyFish

Mitchy McDangles
Nov 17, 2009
He needs to find a way to start producing. It's getting insane. This looking better means nothing without production.

HEY GUYS

HERE IS TWO ANCHORS DO SOMETHING

f*** why did i unignore you? both you and davepoulin have re-earned your spot on that list in less than 10 minutes so congrats on that. i don't have time for this inane stupidity.

Reactions: filthyMitz

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Matthews reminding more and more of Sundin. Guy would float around most games when he could easily dominate opponents.
I will say Sundin would show up every playoffs though.

Sundin never really had any good wingers to play with. Sundin was tough. I mean he took a lot of abuse to make plays back in the day
Not to mention he was super clutch.

Not My Tempo

Feb 22, 2015
Toronto
see my last post. Good players find a way and make others better. Willy is just such a waste of 7 mil
Kapanen did shit all on the fourth line when he was there last year and the beginning of this year. He exploded when he got to play with talent. Players aren’t independent of one another, and to assume they are or to make a sweeping generalization like “good players find a way to make others better” is pretty silly. Chemistry is an actual thing, it’s hard to quantify, but it’s there.

as Pure as Evil

Sep 18, 2011
Hell, Alberta
Zaitsev is gonna have to answer for that elbow sooner or later, or someone else on the team will

it was a predatory head shot or a deliberate elbow he just braced himself and got his elbow up. shit happens. its not like Tkachuk was on the ice holding his head or anything it was just a but of the elbow to his snout. the only one that's pissed is Tkachuk

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Zaitsev has been good lately. No need to fight in a 4-0 game. Let Tkachuk take dumb penalties. If he goes over board over drop the gloves although I don’t think it should be Zaitsev going as he’s not a fighter at all

Yeah that'd be the smarter thing to do. True.

Why do you have to come in and be sensible like that.

Zizzzzy

Dec 6, 2017
Zaitsev has been good lately. No need to fight in a 4-0 game. Let Tkachuk take dumb penalties. If he goes over board over drop the gloves although I don’t think it should be Zaitsev going as he’s not a fighter at all

Ha knowing our luck he'd break his hand and we'd be down another guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad