GDT: Leafs@Flames 9PM TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
hyman should be doing marner's laundry for the goals

marner should refuse and say thanks to hyman for potting the goal on his feeds as he racks up points and gathers more fodder for contract negotiation

Reactions: LindrosLeafs88

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
Man.... these past 3 seasons hyman has played more games alongside a 1C than most guys do in their entire careers... must be nice

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Imagine if the Flames came in our barn and were up 4-0. This place would be a tire fire.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Ennis gets on with the Goat and the new guy and can perform. But 7mil Willy can't perform on his line. riiiight

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
I hope Zaitsev and Tkachuk go.

Could be an interesting fight.

I hope it keeps Zaitsev fired up... might do him some good. Seems more engaged.

Zaitsev has been good lately. No need to fight in a 4-0 game. Let Tkachuk take dumb penalties. If he goes over board over drop the gloves although I don’t think it should be Zaitsev going as he’s not a fighter at all

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
WHAT IF our bottom 6 looked like this

Marleau Kadri Brown
Moore-Nylander-Ennis

Pick your 4th line. I think its pretty clean which one is

Doesn't work, just forcing it at this point.

I'd put one of Moore or Nylander on the Matthews line since Kapanen-Matthews-Johnsson isn't working

I'd demote Brown to the 4th line and have one of Johnsson or Kapanen with Kadri on the 3rd. Marleau needs to be scratched. He's better than Brown tbh but Brown can play the 4th line and PK at least, Marleau doesn't have a spot in a healthy lineup imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad