Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Flames - 9:00 PM - TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

go_leafs_go02

Apr 24, 2004
London, ON
Game tomorrow already. Leafs out in western Canada this week. Latest game is 9:00 PM. They even shifted the Canucks game on Wednesday to 6:00 PM local - haven't seen that for a non-playoff game.

Leafs @ Flames tomorrow. #2 best vs #4 best overall. Flames have only lost 6 times at home, so should be a challenge.

We'll see. Go Leafs Go!

jrgtml67

Sep 12, 2011
Rosen took a puck off the foot in his last game and Todd Crocker reported recently that it’s not serious and Rosen is walking, but that no one is looking to call him up until he is 100 per cent.

I assume he'd do conditioning first then call up..Maricin has to go down he sucks and Dubas said he wanted Rosen up but he was hurt.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Calgary fed us our lunch last time and we're historically awful in their arena. Hope they can step up.

HeroNtF

Jul 9, 2012
I haven't been to a leafs game in years, would try to make it every year they were in Calgary. When the leafs got Nylander and was able to see him live it was electric, a buzz came over my body, I think it was hope haha. So to be able to see all the boys on the team live is going to be amazing ! Hope it's a good 50/50 crowd so the chants can go back and fourth!

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Good solid heavy team. Winning this one will mean something.

Calgary isnt actually a heavy or tough team at all this year. They're very similar in the leafs in that they emphasize a lot of skill and speed.

I remember their fanbase was preaching for a Ferland and/or Simmonds back in the trade deadline just like we were

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Should be a good game. I think they're similar teams. Both have a great offence.

Calgary has a better D, but we have better goaltending. I think it'll be close.

It may come down to if the Leafs are actually ready in the 1st period... and who gets more powerplays... but I guess we know that answer already ... most likely.

Reactions: ToneDog
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->