OT: Leafs Fans: Where do you get your tickets?

kesleaf

Mar 3, 2011
Hey everyone, I watched my first ever Leafs game about 2 months ago at the ACC (and it was an amazing experience, needless to say) and I bought my tickets off Ticketmaster but man were they expensive - cost me nearly $700 for two lower bowl tickets all the way in the back. But I remember Ticketmaster threw in their "fees" all of a sudden at checkout and the costs added up but at that point excitement took over and bought them anyway.

Besides Ticketmaster, where else do you guys get your tickets to go see the Leafs live?

Also, are Kijiji sellers trustworthy? What about those guys selling tickets outside the ACC? I saw a bunch of them when I went.

Where would be the best place to score a couple of playoffs tickets at the ACC?

Thanks for any advice guys.

kesleaf

Mar 3, 2011
The ticket place
giphy.gif

Reactions: NiftyMits

Dzonna

Mar 28, 2017
My GF's Dad gets them from his work. Seats are behind Andersen Period 1/3 and shootout if Gardiner plays a blunder

NiftyMits

Mar 24, 2018
Honestly its all luck if you buy tickets close to game day. Scalpers will usually always get tickets first and then inflate the prices. The best time to buy is early in the season through Ticketmaster when they just go on sale. You will most likely get the good seats that you want and at face value

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad