Post-Game Talk: Leafs Dominant in 3-0 Win | Prayers Up for Muzzin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Marner was better than game one but it's like he went from a C- to a B ... Still lots of room for improvement in his game .. Needs to find his skill and elevate his game to generate more dangerous offensive chances.
Take it to the net Marnie

meefer

Jun 9, 2015
Bangkok
I think they just run with the typical 6.

Muzzin only played 17 minutes last night due to the number of PP's we had. Dermott only played 13 minutes. We could bump up the amount of ES minutes Dermott gets and then just have Marincin take all of Muzzin's PK minutes (which was 3 minutes) while getting like 10 or so ES minutes... As much as people crap on Marincin, he is good enough to handle that kind of role.

Certainly, a solid consideration. I'm guessing you're suggesting something around: Rielly at 25 min, Dermott around 20 and Marincin eating around 15 minutes. My concern would be Marincin and Barrie playing together. I'd rather find out about Sandin and Barrie earlier, give the kid some confidence by sending him in first. Marincin's been around for awhile, knows his strengths and weaknesses, and can accept his role with the team. Sandin...if Marincin doesn't work out, that's a lot of pressure to put on the kid.

Regardless, it just sucks that Muzz is out for the series, and perhaps longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->