GDT: Leafs@Devils 7PM TSN4

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
The Devils GDT is gold.
Jesus, it's pretty desolate in there, there's discussion of them putting bets down on the Leafs to win etc :laugh: Feel bad for them, reminds me of the Leafs from the 2015 era with one true star piece, a couple of youngish guys with potential (Kadri and Rielly at the time) and a bunch of passengers otherwise.

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
gonna miss this game as well way too many games missed this year, but we usually do a bit better when i dont watch so if we win everyone can thank me, i see us scoring 4 goals at least and giving up no more then 2.

Polaris1010

Mar 23, 2017
grandma's cellar
This feels like a guarantee win night with Hyman returning to the lineup.

Babcock should do the right thing and play Hyman with Matthews again.

Notice how Tavares keeps on scoring, even when the checking on him gets tighter and tighter? Compared to the start of the season, the game has tighten up a lot.

Matthews never has any space any more. He don't need much, but he can't get any most nights. Someone with his talent should get 2 to 3 chances every period.

Nowadays Matthews gets 2 to 3 chances per game max, not a sniff beyond that.

All this skating and passing from his line mates not doing much for him.

Simply because it is easier to defend and the people defending ya just as fast.

:nopity:

DankinIT

Freddie's Angels
Nov 26, 2018
Calgary
Jesus, it's pretty desolate in there, there's discussion of them putting bets down on the Leafs to win etc :laugh: Feel bad for them, reminds me of the Leafs from the 2015 era with one true star piece, a couple of youngish guys with potential (Kadri and Rielly at the time) and a bunch of passengers otherwise.

We've been through our dark days, let the others suffer. We have played great against NJ, wins have been blowouts for the most part.

My favorite's are the one's who aren't even going to watch :laugh:

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
It's 80's night in NJ tonight, Devils will be wearing their green/red/white sweaters while the Leafs will be wearing our blues on the road, which is something I always love to see. GLG.

Reactions: AreBe

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
It's 80's night in NJ tonight, Devils will be wearing their green/red/white sweaters while the Leafs will be wearing our blues on the road, which is something I always love to see. GLG.
Nice. Wished they could wear Blue every night, not a fan of the whites.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Woohoo, Hyman will be on the prowl! Those hands, game changing! Woohoo!

TheGreatOne11

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto
Watching the buds, drinking some suds, going to bury these devils in the mud.

Would have been nice to deck the halls, at least have one member on that team with balls.

Jokes aside cheers to the boys, attack em like a pitbull with chew toys.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
It's official.

The devils coach is now frantically pacing back and forth in front of a white board writing things down and then immediately rubbing them off with his sleeve as he slowly accepts defeat falling to the ground in tears. "WHY!" He cries. "Why did he have to come back TONIGHT"

frog

Apr 8, 2014
Canada
Well I guess nobody can get this team back on track better than Hyman but we always suck against devils

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->