Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Canucks - March 6th 2019 - 9pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
we have zero chance at beating boston or tampa. they have a 17 game point streak, and tampa not far behind. both teams combined have lost like 5 games in their last 35.
But they are 0 and 0 in the playoffs. We have a chance.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
we have zero chance at beating boston or tampa. they have a 17 game point streak, and tampa not far behind. both teams combined have lost like 5 games in their last 35.

We're still 15 games away from the playoffs ffs

If Boston can keep this up I've got nothing but respect, it's also highly highly unlikely to continue at this rate

Reactions: Blanche Blanche

Plat87

Nov 22, 2018

LOL p***y, wouldn't want to go to war with you.

BorntoLose

Nov 4, 2014
Should be fun to see this Petterson this time around haven't really watched much of him other than highlights.

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
I love going into Vancouver and making them change their regular game starting time, and the salty tears that comes with it from their fans.

Almost makes them wanna riot and flip some cars :popcorn:

Reactions: crump

Torontonian

Jun 24, 2013
Toronto

Thats it folks, seasons over... Might as well just lose every game now. How can you say we have 0 chance of beating them when we already have beaten both teams in the regular season? Boston might have gotten hot at the wrong time, or Freddy might just be a brick wall and let nothing in.

How about we just enjoy the ride? One of the best leafs team we have ever had and were still focusing on the negative......

Reactions: Loosie and canadon

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
give your head a shake! esp wo dermott gards. ill make a bet with anyone- they arent ready yet and too soft thats reality.

Cool. Since you say the Leafs have zero chance, you should be thrilled to offer odds of a trillion to one. I'll do even better though, I'll bet against all the money you can get together and only take odds of a million to one. You're welcome.

Seriously though, let me know in advance whenever you plan on publicly talking about reality, I'd like the chance to sell tickets. :)

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Had to double check what thread I was reading..lol..anyway, I saw a clip of a reporter asking Babcock about Petan at centre, basically shrugged it off as trying different things but not to read too much into it. I like the combo of speed grit, skill and size on that 4th line with Ennis Gauthier and Moore, Gauthier has been good on the dot and although not a bruiser, isn't afraid to throw a check and is at least big and gets in the way. That one Ennis goal last game doesn't happen if he wasn't screening the goalie in front of the net. That's a line I have no trouble throwing out there to forecheck. I just worry that they get put out with the bottom pairing too much. A few long stretches in the Leafs end when that happens.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
Anyone who says we have no chance have slept past the cap era. This is not a league where the best regular season teams bulldoze their way to a Cup. In fact, the President's Trophy winners have a pretty lousy win record.

So Boston and Tampa are hot now. The playoffs don't start tomorrow.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Anyone who says we have no chance have slept past the cap era. This is not a league where the best regular season teams bulldoze their way to a Cup. In fact, the President's Trophy winners have a pretty lousy win record.

So Boston and Tampa are hot now. The playoffs don't start tomorrow.
Nor do they start tonight.

Voodoo Child

Jun 16, 2009
Should be fun to see this Petterson this time around haven't really watched much of him other than highlights.

Well of course we aren't hearing about him.

Last 10: 1-4-5

'He might be as good as McDavid!

...no really, I've seen that said here.

5-1 Leafs

Matthews (2), Hyman, Tavares, Rielly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad