Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Canucks - March 6th 2019 - 9pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

8816 others

Dec 3, 2012
Bowen Island, BC
I was gifted a ticket to this game. Was hoping to have my son sit on my lap for free but they only do that for kids under 2 and he's 4, so I'm going without him I guess :(

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
Petan fitting in at center would be great. Would essentially allow a full rotation when Kadri comes back.

Ennis/Petan/Moore-Gauthier/Petan-Brown/Moore

Take your pick on any given night.

This is assumine the top 9 is:
Hyman-Tavares-Marner
Johnsson-Matthews-Nylander/Kapanen
Marleau-Kadri-Nylander/Kapanen

Edit: Also, if the playoff fates are set wtih a couple games left in the season, we can rest some top 9 guys as well

phillipmike

Oct 27, 2009
I was gifted a ticket to this game. Was hoping to have my son sit on my lap for free but they only do that for kids under 2 and he's 4, so I'm going without him I guess :(

Just buy the cheapest ticket in the house or even risk scalping if you can - maybe can get a "cheaper" ticket as it is a weekday and a 6pm start for Canucks fans. No one will stop you from bringing him to your section as they would advocate leaving a 4 year old alone. Lets it has worked many times for my friend.

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Although I would like to see Petan at centre.

I think Gauthier is a big body that is hard to move out of the crease and Ennis' second goal was Gauthier screening the goaltender

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Although I would like to see Petan at centre.

I think Gauthier is a big body that is hard to move out of the crease and Ennis' second goal was Gauthier screening the goaltender

The puck literally traced the outline of Gauthier as it lobbed over his head. One in a million shots.

ANDI P IS CUTE

Oct 7, 2009
Windsor On
we have zero chance at beating boston or tampa. they have a 17 game point streak, and tampa not far behind. both teams combined have lost like 5 games in their last 35.

Reactions: Kamiccolo

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
That will be an interesting move with Petan. I do like that Babcock appears to be trying things out. Sure his creativity is just limited to the fourth line. But if this setup works that would be cool and make for a deadly fourth line.

glue

Jan 30, 2006
Toronto
That will be an interesting move with Petan. I do like that Babcock appears to be trying things out. Sure his creativity is just limited to the fourth line. But if this setup works that would be cool and make for a deadly fourth line.

Not to mention that IF this does work out, then once Kadri returns you could have
Moore-Kadri-Kappy/Nylander
Marleau-Petan-Ennis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->