GDT: Leafs@Canadiens 7PM CBC HNIC . Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
No, because they are much closer to the 9th place than challenging Tampa for the first place. They need all the points they could get.
I'm not worried about 9th. I'm worried about 3rd and WC.
Home ice is huge.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
It's 2-2 and the big boys haven't done as much tonight so far... maybe saving it for the 3rd. I hope so.

Leafsdude7

Stand-Up Philosopher
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
No it's clearly a coaching problem. You aren't going to find many better players in the league

And teams with good players have never had a bad PP before *cough*2000 Rangers*cough*.

Really, PPs are generally the only thing coaches never really have control over. And sometimes having too many high-skilled players on a PP can be a detriment instead of a good thing.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
No, because they are much closer to the 9th place than challenging Tampa for the first place. They need all the points they could get.

Leafs are third in the league in P% lol. They aren't missing the playoffs.

Reactions: Marshy

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I would prefer the Habs too, but I'm not scared of Boston. I just like variety. :laugh:

I want the Habs because the games against the Bruins always turn into shitfests and the refs let a lot more shit go. Rather not face the Bruins.

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
You want better zone entries on our first PP? Put Nylander instead of Kadri. Kadri is useless out there as Tavares is the one being a pest in front of the net. You want a threat from the point? Put Gardiner as he was quite good last year on the first PP. Why this hasn't been attempted is crazy to me.
Kadri has been on the 1st PP line all season, and has 3 PP goals. Not very impressive, I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->