GDT: Leafs@Canadiens 7PM CBC HNIC . Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough
Yeah, you would think that the Leafs are losing 10-0....instead they are tied 2-2 thanks to two soft goals given up by Andersen.

**** happens.

Also, am I the only one who wouldn't mind if the Habs won? Obviously I'd prefer to win but I'd also rather face the Habs in the first round instead of the Bruins so them winning isn't the worst thing in the world. We would still have 2 games in hand too.

No, because they are much closer to the 9th place than challenging Tampa for the first place. They need all the points they could get.

Reactions: JerseyMike34

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Yeah, you would think that the Leafs are losing 10-0....instead they are tied 2-2 thanks to two soft goals given up by Andersen.

**** happens.

Also, am I the only one who wouldn't mind if the Habs won? Obviously I'd prefer to win but I'd also rather face the Habs in the first round instead of the Bruins so them winning isn't the worst thing in the world. We would still have 2 games in hand too.

I would prefer the Habs too, but I'm not scared of Boston. I just like variety. :laugh:

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
I don't think Dubas intended for Babcock to make Dermott the 6th dman when we traded for Muzzin but he's played 4 mins less than anyone else so far tonight.

Slyfox

Dec 12, 2016
Toronto
You want better zone entries on our first PP? Put Nylander instead of Kadri. Kadri is useless out there as Tavares is the one being a pest in front of the net. You want a threat from the point? Put Gardiner as he was quite good last year on the first PP. Why this hasn't been attempted is crazy to me.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Obviously Tavares, Matthews, Rielly, Marner, and Nylander just aren't good enough players for the brilliant Hiller to work with. Better get rid of them all

Reactions: Erdinger

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
That guy who thinks it's the players just being bad on the PP is a f***head. Yeah it's the players that decide to use the exact same formation on the PP for 3+ months.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
No, because they are much closer to the 9th place than challenging Tampa for the first place. They need all the points they could get.

Every other team in the conference is closer to 9th than Tampa ya dingus. :laugh:

Melo Meds

Jul 30, 2018
I think doing a PP 1A/B would be worth trying. Put Matthews with Nylander on that unit.

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
HOW MANY f***ING TIMES IS FREDDIE GOING TO GET RUN BEFORE SOMEONE STANDS UP FOR HIM????

FFS!!!

Reactions: yubbers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->