Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Bruins, 7PM

qc

Aug 23, 2011
I'm a bit hungover and groggy, perhaps there's a thread on this somewhere. :dunno:

Regardless, tonight is a really important game.

Prediction: The team that scores the most goals may end up with the W.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BU4TuteCIAE7QV5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I would think the Leafs would come out flying after such a heartbreaking loss in game 7.

I hope the B's play well for a full 60.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
Orr was scratched last night. Not sure about MacLaren, I'm sure he'll be out there. Bozak and Bolland are out, too. I wonder if we'll see JVR as their #1C tonight. :naughty:

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Pretty important game. Got some momentum last game and this might just be the game to light a fire under our ass and go on a huge winning streak. Not that standings really matter at this point, but we can get to one point below 1st in the division. Once we take that, not sure we'll lose it.

Krug with another big game tonight. Lucic always does well against the Leafs, too.

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
Leafs played last night and had to travel ... so this should be some kind of advantage.
Like it was last Saturday against the Islanders. :sarcasm:

Penalty Kill Icing*

"Team that scores the most goals may end up with W"?

Looks like someone didn't watch the Sharks/Sabres game this week. :naughty:

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Got a bad feeling about this tilt but we'll see. I thought we were going to stomp the Islanders a week ago and look how that turned out. Maybe a week later, today it will be the polar opposite.

acr*

Pre-Game thread? The Official Game Day Thread Mafia is going to cut your head off for this.

Anyway, I hope Dougie Hamilton gets an assist or something and the crowd is still dumb enough to chant Thank You Kessel

Era of Sanity

Certified Poster
Nov 12, 2010
The Leafs played last night but on the other hand they are returning to Boston for the first time since the epic collapse/comeback so that should motivate them.

There should be chances against this Toronto team their d turns over the puck quite a bit from what I have seen. I say Bruins take this one.

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
I'll be there. Taking a friend to her first Bruins game. She's psyched. :)

Also, Joffrey Lupul is quite pretty but his bod doesn't hold a candle to Chara's. ;)

qc

Aug 23, 2011
Pre-Game thread? The Official Game Day Thread Mafia is going to cut your head off for this.

Anyway, I hope Dougie Hamilton gets an assist or something and the crowd is still dumb enough to chant Thank You Kessel

But we got 30 viewers in here! Clearly people were deprived of insightful pre-game analysis, I'm just giving the people what they want (nude pics and no insightful analysis).

acr*

But we got 30 viewers in here! Clearly people were deprived of insightful pre-game analysis, I'm just giving the people what they want (nude pics and no insightful analysis).
Givin' the people what they want. What a champ.

Bruins 54

Nov 20, 2010
Bruins should win ...... be a shame if we can't beat a team without a center .....

Poignant Discussion*

I tell it like it is
Jul 18, 2003
Gatineau, QC
Just love watching Bruin's - Leafs games, they have such a great vibe to them. I'm very happy the Leafs decided to partially emulate the Bruins, they play the game the right way in my opinion.

I don't as a Leafs fan have a lot of faith in bringing back 2 points tonight from Beantown, but have a feeling it will be played a lot like a playoff game. And each of these games during the season will be a battle before the eventual war of the playoffs.

Good luck, just not too much luck :)

a a ron

Jan 11, 2011
Winterpeg
Just love watching Bruin's - Leafs games, they have such a great vibe to them. I'm very happy the Leafs decided to partially emulate the Bruins, they play the game the right way in my opinion.

I don't as a Leafs fan have a lot of faith in bringing back 2 points tonight from Beantown, but have a feeling it will be played a lot like a playoff game. And each of these games during the season will be a battle before the eventual war of the playoffs.

Good luck, just not too much luck :)

Bruins emulated the Leafs ;). good luck tonight yay

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->