Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Bolts | The Return Of Freddy | Tuesday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
am i the only one hoping we lose this game? Much rather get the Bruins in the 1st round then the lightning.
The Leafs should want to win because what if they get Tampa in the first round, a victory can show them how we are not going to be an easy 4 wins for them once the playoffs start. Plus the more wins the Leafs keep getting means the chance at 2nd place and home ice, along with getting closer to officially clinching their playoff spot.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
I'm really happy his game is translating to the nhl.
I've been cheering for him for a while now

I think most of us that follow the Marlies we're fairly high on him, surprisingly he's been better than I thought he would be which is saying something

pheasant

Nov 2, 2010
Can't wait for Freddie to get one win closer to the Leafs single season record. Really want a win for him tonight.

Deebo

Jan 28, 2005
Toronto
Matthews is an amazing winger, what is this old lady smoking? Did she forget the worldcup already? Pathetic for a reporter.

He's a centre, and he's practicing on the wing which doesn't bode well for him playing tomorrow.

And Babcock confirmed he's not playing, so she was right.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
I've been impressed but not surprised. not to brag or anything though
I think most of us that follow the Marlies we're fairly high on him, surprisingly he's been better than I thought he would be which is saying something
I was pretty confident he would make the jump but I am impressed with how quickly he is improved

don't hurt you backs fellas what with all the self patting here

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
I was pretty confident he would make the jump but I am impressed with how quickly he is improved

His skating has really helped him transition to the NHL level

He can keep a tight gap without getting burned especially against those 3rd or 4th line types

Him and Carrick are headscratchingly good together

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
This is so freaking weird. He puts Johnsson, a lefty on the RIGHT side while Nylander is a RIGHTY. Hyman is a Righty and is in practice on the LEFT side?

WTF is the point of playing RW on the LW and the LW on the RW.

Did someone screw up that tweet or are we actually crossing up the wingers natural handedness? I mean, lets just do it for all, starting with the D Core!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad