Prospect Info: Leafs Board Prospect Ranking #6

GameOverLeafsWin

Jul 10, 2009
haha what? Frattin was 23 when he was tearing up the NCAA... Biggs was 18 in only season in the NCAA.

He's 20 years old now, and about to play for the Marlies.

At 20, Frattin scored 15 points in 43 games in the NCAA.

Biggs scored 17 in 37 in the NCAA when he was 18.

Give your head a shake people.

http://www.pensionplanpuppets.com/2009/7/23/960335/toronto-maple-leafs-prospect-matt

Funny how similar Tyler is to Matt from what the prognosticators had his assumed talent level. i think if Biggs doesn't get himself arrested next year we are going in the right direction.

StuckOutHere

Feb 10, 2010
haha what? Frattin was 23 when he was tearing up the NCAA... Biggs was 18 in only season in the NCAA.

This. Holy smokes. Biggs is just fine.

StuckOutHere

Feb 10, 2010
Also, Percy over Granberg? I get it, it's close, but Granberg is the next out of nowhere D prospect for us. I think this guy is going to sneak onto the big club this year.

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
Also, Percy over Granberg? I get it, it's close, but Granberg is the next out of nowhere D prospect for us. I think this guy is going to sneak onto the big club this year.

Not a lot of people have seen Granberg play because he played in Sweden, while Percy played in the OHL, so a lot more people have seen him play. And who cares it's not like if he's rated lower that means he sucks..

StuckOutHere

Feb 10, 2010
Not a lot of people have seen Granberg play because he played in Sweden, while Percy played in the OHL, so a lot more people have seen him play. And who cares it's not like if he's rated lower that means he sucks..

Just trying to raise some awareness haha.

highslot

Jul 10, 2012

frattin always had the talent, but had problems and got kicked from his school. the stats don't tell the picture at all in this case.

he quit alcohol, played hard for his team and developed. his skill had little to do with his age, we lucked out in the draft because he was never playing to his potential during his party time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad