Proposal: Leafs - Blues blockbuster 1 for 1

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
Whoaaaaa buddy, careful throwing around the f word there.

Colton P is a dman with a very bright future sure, but to call him a franchise d man is a huge stretch.

ive seen posters say that parayko will be perennial contender for norris
which in itself should mean or close to franchise dman. Not even a maybe or good chance but its guaranteed to happen, ekblad too.

Captain Timo

Dec 4, 2015
Why do I get the feeling that Leafs fans are going to be ripped to shreds for this thread despite 9/10 Leafs fans in here admitting the value is way off..

Toronto makebeleifs

Jul 4, 2014
Why do I get the feeling that Leafs fans are going to be ripped to shreds for this thread despite 9/10 Leafs fans in here admitting the value is way off..

Hfboard user is not an accurate representation of leaf fans mate. You're right, MOST of us know that the value is terribad. The guy who makes a hundred bad proposals is not one of them however.

leaflover

Stanley Cup 2022
Mar 3, 2002
beautiful B.C
Visit site
:leafs

Colton Paryako

:blues

JVR

Blues get a top line LW with a sturdy frame capable of the physical style Hitchcock demands while the Leafs get their #1 RD of the future.

Thoughts?

No offence but your player valuation isn't particularly good. Why not take a break from proposals until you become more familiar with player value.

McCluffin

Jan 15, 2015
Victoria, BC
Ugh, you've done it again. Another horribly lopsided deal in favour of the Leafs. I commend you on your consistency though.
Now way St. Louis does this deal any day of the week.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Leafs propose big trade with JVR going to other way?

Today's quota fulfilled.

At this point you know before you click the threads. The fun is what they think he's worth from the other side. It's always ridiculous.

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
jvr has no value. he will fetch a b prospect at the trade deadline.

2 ufa years is not worth a blue chip prospect

No value? Only on HF could a guy that had two 25+ goal seasons (and projected to have another if he played a full season last year) have "no value". Don't be silly.

I don't think OP is going to make friends asking for Parayko, but I understand why.

StevenDean

Jun 27, 2016
Man I love St. Louis fans. This kid has one amazing season and he is already another Pietrangelo on their club. Don't get me wrong, this kid has potential and they should not trade him for a forward especially with Shattenkirk on his way out but don't pretend this is the best player that ever lived.

Unless you are trading with Edmonton you are NOT getting a blue chip prospect+++ or franchise player like everyone thinks his value is worth.

Saying that though you should never consider to move this massive, point producing defenceman on the chance (and yes it is still a chance, do not pretend one great year guarantees a top 2 defender) of becoming a top guy should be kept at least until he wants a big money extension and his value improves from potential top guy to proven top guy.

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
I'm not a huge fan of JVR and I definitely wouldn't trade Parayko for him, but the dude has value and is not bad at all

Srsly

Feb 8, 2011
Upland
Apparently top line left wings are worthless if arguably the best left wing in the game returns Adam Larsson. If JVRs value scales we'd be getting a number 6 defensemen and might as well keep him.

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
I agree St Louis shouldn't do this for a few reasons, but comments from their fans in here are ridiculous... This kid still has a lot of work to do to be a top dog.. JVR is an established first line player. No superstar, but a legit first line winger... And he has no value, while 1 season has this kids value through the roof?:laugh:

:laugh:

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
I agree St Louis shouldn't do this for a few reasons, but comments from their fans in here are ridiculous... This kid still has a lot of work to do to be a top dog.. JVR is an established first line player. No superstar, but a legit first line winger... And he has no value, while 1 season has this kids value through the roof?:laugh:

:laugh:

The Blues already have 2 top line left wingers in Steen and Schwartz. And Fabbri is a 2nd/3rd line already at 20 years old. There is no room for JVR.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad