Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Blue Jackets | Oct.25/13 | 7pm(EST) | Clarkson Debut

Status
Not open for further replies.

leafstilldeath*

LeRbsN.gif

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Looking forward to this game. Sure, Clarkson's game might be off thanks to missing those first 10 games, but should still provide some energy. At least he's been able to stay active in practice.

Should be an interesting game and hopefully we can put together a streak of wins here.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Can't wait to hear the cheers for Clarkson on Saturday night.

LeeIs

....--....
Mar 17, 2004
T.O.
Finally Clarkson makes his debut. I think he'll fit well with lupul and kadri. Raymond isn't cutting it on that line. Raymond will be a nice fit for the third. Hopefully we get a W here. Saturday's game will be tough.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
LETS DO IT!!!! I'm going, Tickets are cheap!!!!!!:handclap:

Lucky:handclap: I wish I had the time to go. :cry:

Its going to be a great game. I don't expect Clarkson to be up to speed right away but his presence can only be positive. Bob is a great goalie but I still expect us to win this game quite easily.

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
this adds a lot of depth it allows Raymond to go down and play 3rd line minutes where he should be

JVR -BOZAK - KESSEL
LUPUL - KADRI - CLARKSON
RAYMOND - BOLLAND - LEIVO

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
I just remembered something. Every game that we have lost this season has come from a team that starts with the letter C. Does this mean we're going to lose against Columbus?? :sarcasm:

Kingstonian84*

Sep 23, 2012
Hope Reims gets the start for this game

Doubt it, its a back-to-back with Pittsburgh on the tail end. Say what you want about Riemer he's been stellar vs them it would make sense to give him the pens game and Bernier the Jackets game.

LMFAO

May 20, 2010
With Clarkson comming back the lineup most likely looks like

JVR- Bozak - Kessel
Lupul - Kadri - Clarkson
Raymond - Bolland - Leivo
Bodie - Mclemment - Orr

I really like it, plus Kulemin and Mclaren are comming back in a week or so.

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
clarksonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn is gonna go ape in this game, bringing out the banana on this one :banana:

Kington91

Apr 30, 2012
Grandview Heights
Lucky:handclap: I wish I had the time to go. :cry:

Its going to be a great game. I don't expect Clarkson to be up to speed right away but his presence can only be positive. Bob is a great goalie but I still expect us to win this game quite easily.

I think you are really underestimating the CBJ. They are a really big, solid team with skill and a great goalie. I think it'll be close either way, but I would be wary about dismissing CBJ so quickly. Their record doesn't show how well they have played.

leafspring*

Going to pot his first as a Leaf en-route to a big team victory. Feelin' it.

Huh,he ows some physicality to the team after gettin sucked in in by someone of the likes Of Scott goin full out for Kassel. Where is the trams identity? Yeah man Clarkson will be owin some game.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
guy better come out smashing everything in his way. he will be insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad