Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Blue Jackets | Oct.25/13 | 7pm(EST) | Clarkson Debut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Going to pot his first as a Leaf en-route to a big team victory. Feelin' it.

Leafidelity

Best Sport/Worst League
Apr 6, 2008
Downtown Canada
YneTj.gif

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Merged the Clarkson debut thread and Pre-Game. It's going to be talking about the same thing. Plus the game is like 3 days away.

Garbs

Jul 2, 2005
London, Ontario
By the way I fully anticipate David Clarkson to be running around the ice trying to do everything, and looking horrible in the process.

It will take some time before he realizes what he's actually expected to contribute. Get the puck off the boards, pass, drive to the net. Hit something, fight them. Rinse, repeat.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
By the way I fully anticipate David Clarkson to be running around the ice trying to do everything, and looking horrible in the process.

It will take some time before he realizes what he's actually expected to contribute. Get the puck off the boards, pass, drive to the net. Hit something, fight them. Rinse, repeat.

I think that's out of his system (because his last few games before the regular season, he was playing normal).

I actually think that
A: the fact the game is on the road and
B: we're 7 and 3 takes a lot of pressure of the guy

p8o3r.jpg

tacoburrito

Dec 1, 2009
www.cybernations.net

you forgot about the falling over

Asif16*

Forget clarkson.

Its MClaren who im excited to see. He's the guy whos gonna take us over the top :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad