Post-Game Talk: Leafs beat Connor Hellebuyck 4-3, end 3 game skid in OT

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
congratulations a search of "starters" with 16 starts produced 20 tenders

you have eliminated,,, 1/3,,, 33%,,,, of the teams in the league to fit your garbage narrative
Well apparently me spouting numbers to answer your inquiries is a narrative yet you avoiding any retort to my answers is solid debating?
If your argument is so weak that you cannot address the data given in said debate, perhaps you should rethink your stance. That would be progressive thinking, but I have a feeling that won't happen and I'm not here to argue about what I'm theoretically doing, so enjoy the evening.
Eliminated a 1/3 of the league hahahaha so that leaves the majority hmmm
Thanks for that bit of understanding

Ziggdiezan

Apr 10, 2015
This was a decision made by both refs to ignore an obvious penalty in OT ... so then lets make an announcement before OT ok boys do what you want out there we are playing playoff hockey right now ... whistle has been put away ... decide it for yourselves ... and I am ok with those rules if everything is agreed upfront ... F*** sakes ... those d*cks should be witheld their pay as a consequence
Yup, consistency is all that is needed and is the thing that is most lacking

Reactions: JT AM da real deal

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
Thank you! It feels great to be back! This is a Leafs season that could be for the ages....we need to take this in and just enjoy the ride.
ah my nemesis has returned lol jk, good to see you kb!, hope you are doing good!

kb

Aug 28, 2009
ah my nemesis has returned lol jk, good to see you kb!, hope you are doing good!

Hahahaha.....nothing can keep me away....NOTHING!!!

Thanks, it's great to be back! Appreciated......

Reactions: rubous

Leaf4Life79

Jun 30, 2018
St. Thomas, ON
the team shouldn't have named a Capt until that incident blew over and then they could have given AM the C

AM has a presence about him which leaders have and it seems an unshakable confidence in his ability which allows him to handle pressure and consistently produce at a high level

JT doesn't have the talent-personality or presence to lead this team and it would have been a lot less pressure to not wear a letter and have the Mathews - Marner - Rielly have the spot light ,

I would like your post, but I am unable too due to whatever, lol... I am 100% in agreement!

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Just like we thought Kessel or Phaneuf couldn't be traded, things can happen, man!

Except the Leafs are not rebuilding... So why would they trade their third (or possibly even 2nd) best player who is also their captain?

Steve776

Feb 8, 2021
Just like we thought Kessel or Phaneuf couldn't be traded, things can happen, man!
JT is making $11mil, he's on a top 5 team, he has a NMC, he plays in his hometown for the team he grew up rooting for, he's the captain and he's living with his young family in the area he most likely wishes to spend the rest of his life. The man has got it absolutely made in Toronto. He might have the best deal in the league, all things considered. What kind of trade would he possibly agree to?

Reactions: Confucius

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
No one thought that.
I’m sure with some reflection you can come up with the differences in the situation.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad