GDT: Leafs @ Avs

Status
Not open for further replies.

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
What has kadri and nylander accomplished? Has kadri been lighting up the league? Has nylander been lighting up the league?

Why don’t we split up tavares and marner if these world class talents should be able to play without anyone on their wings? Tavares should carry his own line as well. Same with marner.

Heck lets do:

Brown Matthews Kapanen
Lindholm Tavares Johnsson
Marleau Gauthier Marner
Hyman Kadri Nylander

Lets have our 4 best forwards carry their own lines.

Who needs opponents when you have a coach like Stubcock.

Awful stuff. Matthews' line will be terrible again.

Still, I hope we see October Matthews instead of April Matthews tonight.

CyBorgman

Oct 4, 2017
If the 2nd highest paid player in the league can perform like a legit 2nd line center for 60 min should be a easy win.

Reactions: Al14

Thissiteisgarbage

Oct 14, 2014
While literally everybody else would suggest Matthews having a playmaker on his line would be a good thing, Babcock is playing 3D checkers with his own unique ideas.

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
yes, Marner was unfortunately a weak link. Nylander looks dominant though, and should get a look with Matthews

Feel free to point out all this Nylander domination tonight. type in @HamiltonNHL whenever you feel Nylander dominates.

A 7.5 million dollar winger should do well on the third line, but i haven't seen it pan out much.

TorontoTrades

Feb 4, 2012
Kadri playing with Matthews should be line mates is not good... at least give him 1 of them to start!

TorontoTrades

Feb 4, 2012
Feel free to point out all this Nylander domination tonight. type in @HamiltonNHL whenever you feel Nylander dominates.

A 7.5 million dollar winger should do well on the third line, but i haven't seen it pan out much.

except he's under 7 million and he has been the best Leaf on the ice multiple times lately. He's finding his groove and playing hard at both ends of the ice. Definitely the best he's looked all year.

Why are you rooting for him to fail?

HamiltonNHL

Jan 4, 2012
except he's under 7 million and he has been the best Leaf on the ice multiple times lately. He's finding his groove and playing hard at both ends of the ice. Definitely the best he's looked all year.

Why are you rooting for him to fail?
It sounds like you won't be pointing out his domination to me tonight. AmIRite ?

TorontoTrades

Feb 4, 2012
It sounds like you won't be pointing out his domination to me tonight. AmIRite ?

I'm not even the one you were quoting.

but you're right, I will not stop enjoying the game, to hop on the game thread to tag you. You over value your importance immensely. Enjoy being an angry fake fan who would rather complain than support.

HamiltonNHL

Jan 4, 2012
I'm not even the one you were quoting.

but you're right, I will not stop enjoying the game, to hop on the game thread to tag you. You over value your importance immensely. Enjoy being an angry fake fan who would rather complain than support.

At least i know where I stand. Thank you.

I think your blood pressure is up, not mine.

I do hope Nylander plays better than he has so far, his fitness level seems to have improved to the point where he may be ready for NHL hockey now. I'm glad he's almost in shape for hockey for valentine's day. :heart::heart:

lottster14

Feb 10, 2019
Let's bring it to this avs team we should've clobbered a month or so ago, but didn't due to poor effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad