Pre-Game Talk: Leafs at Sharks | NOV. 26th 10:30 PM | SNO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
Makes zero sense to me. They don't play again until Sunday. The only starts Woll should see are back to backs and if Campbell's banged up (maybe he is?).
Meh. When Mrazek gets back, there will be limited nhl playing time for Woll. I'm happy he is getting some games. He may very well be the full time backup next year...if not sooner.

justashadowof

Aug 15, 2020
Makes zero sense to me. They don't play again until Sunday. The only starts Woll should see are back to backs and if Campbell's banged up (maybe he is?).

Campbell has played over 50 games in a professional season once in his 10 year pro career. The plan was always to protect him from too much work. It was just supposed to be Mrazek.

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
Stop playing holl, play the kids. Holl is and has always been an AHL level talent. He over performed last year with pretty good defensive play, but hes always been a net negative in my opinion. He actually thinks that he has offensive talent and is responsible for killing so many plays while our top guys are on the ice. Roll with sandin/lily/dermott and watch them develop.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I guess this is the GDT?

Any lineup changes ?

Acesup

Nov 23, 2019
Stop playing holl, play the kids. Holl is and has always been an AHL level talent. He over performed last year with pretty good defensive play, but hes always been a net negative in my opinion. He actually thinks that he has offensive talent and is responsible for killing so many plays while our top guys are on the ice. Roll with sandin/lily/dermott and watch them develop.
Lol apparently Dermott is young now

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Is Dermott back in tonight? Usually this info makes it to the GDT

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010

Dermott has developed he is what he is

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
Meh. When Mrazek gets back, there will be limited nhl playing time for Woll. I'm happy he is getting some games. He may very well be the full time backup next year...if not sooner.

Someone check the temperature in hell.

For once we agree on something! ;););)

Mr_Fun

Find me sombaty to love.
Oct 7, 2006
BC
I'm ok with Woll in there tonight. Hopefully the entire team shows up and he's not hung out to dry. Just seems after a great game, there tends to be a bit of a let down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad