Pre-Game Talk: Leafs at Oldies [sorry meant Wings] The return of Franson

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikebel111*

@jonasTSN1050: Randy Carlyle said he has the option of keeping Franson with Mark Fraser or pairing him with Jake Gardiner instead

@jonasTSN1050: Cody Franson is expected to play in both remaining exhibition games

@jonasTSN1050: Claude Loiselle says Leafs will "probably" carry fewer than 23 players on opening day.

mikebel111*

Can't wait to show them that the East is where the Beasts lie!

I think we can be at the top of the division. defense has great depth for us. plus we are a young team and fast and can't be pushed around unlike the wings/ habs for example. Plus IMO, we have a world class coach. he makes mistakes but Randy is like everyone else.

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
I think we can be at the top of the division. defense has great depth for us. plus we are a young team and fast and can't be pushed around unlike the wings/ habs for example. Plus IMO, we have a world class coach. he makes mistakes but Randy is like everyone else.

wings play a puck control game and the don't get intimidated. we have to out skate them and minimise the shots against than we have a chance to beat them. :nod:

penalties will kill us vs the wings. :nod:

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
wings play a puck control game and the don't get intimidated. we have to out skate them and minimise the shots against than we have a chance to beat them. :nod:

We don't play a puck control game so that's fine, the two styles will clash. Penalties didn't kill us last year... in fact we were top 3 in the league in PK i think we'll be fine...

Penalty Kill Icing*

You might want to check Leafs v/s Wings record in recent years. We'll do just fine.

We are pretty close head to head. In recent years, and historically too.

namttebih

Dec 11, 2010
East York
Not to mention the fact that we have a couple of pretty good goaltenders.

namttebih

Dec 11, 2010
East York
We don't play a puck control game so that's fine, the two styles will clash. Penalties didn't kill us last year... in fact we were top 3 in the league in PK i think we'll be fine...

Did the Sens score a pp goal last game? If not, we haven't had one scored on us all preseason.

abhanot

Jan 27, 2012
I live in Detroit, and if the Wings win this upcoming preseason game tomorrow, god forbid the Winter Classic, I'll never hear the end of it.

Hero

Uncle Leo
Jul 2, 2009
heropuck.wordpress.com
Franson and Co. visiting Alfie and the Swede's. LeafsTV/FRI/7:30

#booAlfie2013

So happy to keep Alfie in our division, always a pleasure to play against him.

Will get our chance to boo it up on Saturday.

Franson - "I'm actually going to get a couple exhibitions game in to."

Only 2 pre-season games.

leafstilldeath*

Hey Alfie so new team and all eh. Nice. But I gotta say....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad