GDT: Leafs at Jets - 7pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
Engvall needs to play his way into the playoffs
No thank you , this is a men’s professional league played by hardworking , tough minded , physically sound ,rootin tootin son of a guns ...
Figure skating giraffes are at the next ice sheet down , look for the sign that reads “ Ice Capades “

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
No Engvall, thank you Keefe ! Expecting a chippy game
upload_2021-4-24_13-59-59.jpeg

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
Giraffe?.... mods should be giving infractions to those who make fun of players physical appearance. We shouldn't be condoning it.

Reactions: OddyOh

justloveleafs

Mar 12, 2021
Paris Ontario
His speed is actually his biggest weakness....but he definitely showed some nice jump last game. Good little player.

Brook's game was almost unrecognizable for me last game. He looked so meh before to my visuals. But I kept saying who is that guy hustling and jumping and battling.

I hope that is legitimate improvement, cause if it is not, it won't be sustainable. But it was fun to watch.

trellaine201

Feb 10, 2010
Left coast
I missed last game. What did Foligno do that was so great? The media is making him out to be a god. Again i missed the game. Thanks

Bust

Jul 28, 2016
I missed last game. What did Foligno do that was so great? The media is making him out to be a god. Again i missed the game. Thanks
He got an assist and played a good complementary game to Matthews and marner.

and he wasn’t an absolute train wreck ala the last #71 we had, which was nice to see.

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
The likelihood of tonight being a bit of a gong show makes me wish Bogosian and Hyman were healthy and in.

These aren't the same Jets anymore. With Simmonds, Foligno, Muzz etc. that's more than enough to counter anything the Jets can ice. Especially with Lowry out.

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
Praying for the Jets, must be very scary to play such a physical and strong team like the Leafs. How will they survive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->