GDT: Leafs at Hawks Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRexman

Just have fun
Jul 5, 2015
Quebec City
Wow took awhile to catch up to all the posts. Much better period in the 2nd minus the gaffes by Dermott, Gardiner and a weak goal from Sparks.

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
Johnsson has been garbage since pre-season

Going from a leader scorer, MVP for the Marlies; to limited action, 4th liner in harder league is a mental grind. He's got the talent, but he's going to have to get used to the 4th line for a while.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
I would call up Marchmant. I mean how much worse can he be than Johnsson?

At least he would provide a physical presence from the bottom 6

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Most talented team in the league with top 5 worst team D care of... DJ Smith

There’s nothing DJ smith could do about the pass that Gardiner made or makes every game

If that was playoffs he would have cost us a key goal. Oh wait. He did last playoff. He costed us fee goals

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Which Leaf scores first hat trick of the year??

JT has a chance tonight but Matthews will always be more valuable. He is the one that really got things started with Kappy

momentum swing happened because of Matthews. That is captain material right there!

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
I know right...

Seems like people are grasping at straws or making up problems more than usual. It has not been perfect, but at this point even I can not find much to complain about.

And I LOVE to complain ;)
So true. I don't get it really. The kicker is it's only game 3. It will take some time to get the team jell.
But it does make for entertaining reading

Reactions: LeaffaninQuebec

frizzer1

Oct 19, 2013
Going from a leader scorer, MVP for the Marlies; to limited action, 4th liner in harder league is a mental grind. He's got the talent, but he's going to have to get used to the 4th line for a while.

Agreed..
Give him some minutes on a good line and see what he can do......( not holding my breath)

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
who knew putting kappy who is pretty much nylander without the higher iq would work well with matthews. Im just so shocked right now.

It would be difficult to find 2 forwards who are as different as Kapanen and Nylander.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad