GDT: Leafs at Hawks Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
Egocock is such a bitch, kisses brown and gardiners ass and cant complement the good players. Garbage gardiner and blackhole brown need to go.

Reactions: Al14

Paradoc

John Tavares is a Leaf!
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
Chicago better in the first, Leafs better in the second. Difference maker was definitely Kapanen moving up to Matthews line. All of our star players have been excellent tonight.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Chicago better in the first, Leafs better in the second. Difference maker was definitely Kapanen moving up to Matthews line. All of our star players have been excellent tonight.

You mean the fans were onto something ?

I bet if you move Johnson up with kadri you going to see both players play a bit motivated

I’m a big critic of Kadri but even I don’t know what he did to deserve playing with Leivo and brown

Belieber

The Nuge is huge
Jun 23, 2016
vancouver
I’m not worried about depth forwards, we have cap space and assets to improve the 3,4 lines at the deadline. It’s the defence that is scary.

2 Slick

Oct 23, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Johnsson and Brown are utterly useless forwards

I've been very disappointed with both of them so far this season. Brown hasn't really been effective for awhile.

Ennis is playing about as to be expected for someone with zero expectations. He'll probably never be back on the first line, thankfully.

I can't wait for this Nylander stalemate to end already.

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
who knew putting kappy who is pretty much nylander without the higher iq would work well with matthews. Im just so shocked right now.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Did he train with Ponikarovsky in the offseason or something? His hands are gone.....

Goal scorers are like that. They need a boost sometimes. Maybe get an empty net goal or a garbage goal and all of sudden your legs can’t stop moving. He needs a goal

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
I'm not sure if it's more fun watching this game or reading all the meltdowns in this site.
Only 79 more games of this...

I know right...

Seems like people are grasping at straws or making up problems more than usual. It has not been perfect, but at this point even I can not find much to complain about.

And I LOVE to complain ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->