GDT: Leafs at Bruins | HNIC | Nov 9 | 7:00est | #redemption part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
We may have an even better record if we played as physical as we have thi game. This is what the leafs should be doin every single night. First period excluded

DaveT83*

What a bipolar game for the leafs - who's gonna come out in the 3rd>?

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I can't stand CBC broadcasts, Don Cherry I love you but retire so CBC can go to crap. TSN please just outbid or whatever you have to do to get your hands on these saturday games please for the love of god.

but you have to figure, if TSN bids on HNIC (and wins)

it's just going to be
Duthy, Mckenzie, Ward and [fired coach of the week], harping on the same darn thing.

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
Its like two totally different teams out there. First period was an AHL team, second period was a contender. I just don't understand it.

And man was Kulemin ever Pejorative Slured on that sequence in the first. Stick wasnt broken, stood right beside it for 2 minutes while the Leafs played shorthanded. Turned into a penalty and then a goal against. What the hell happened to Kulemin, he's a shell of his former self.

I actually laughed out loud

happyaccident

May 14, 2013
Its like two totally different teams out there. First period was an AHL team, second period was a contender. I just don't understand it.

And man was Kulemin ever Pejorative Slured on that sequence in the first. Stick wasnt broken, stood right beside it for 2 minutes while the Leafs played shorthanded. Turned into a penalty and then a goal against. What the hell happened to Kulemin, he's a shell of his former self.

Must have thought the stick was broken and been gassed, only way to explain that sequence.

Northernguy10

May 26, 2013
Timmins Ontario
Really liking Kulemin's game tonight...I'd sign him not trade him as many suggest...one of the few who wins battles on and off the boards , a skill we are lacking...I was very surprised at Broll's play.Would like to see him up to help with the physicality up front. He's not bad at all skills wise either...

WestCoastLeafs

I beleaf
Jun 10, 2013
Don't know why that Ranger thread was closed when there isn't a threat about Ranger for 6 pages..

He's somewhere between Lebda and Kostka in terms of play.. but he's more physical than anything else we have and that's probably the reason he keeps getting the nod.

Personally wouldn't mind seeing Holzer get another chance.. For a guy that got insane amount of criticism he was never as bad as Ranger was to start the season. Unfortunately, Holzer wasn't a canadian feel good story so he doesn't get the excuses and support from posters here like Ranger does :sarcasm:

Ranger has been getting stronger as the season goes on. Also, as a lot of people don't seem to notice, he has a "not on my watch" attitude where after he makes a mistake, he finds a way to make a second effort and break up the play.

Kyle Doobas*

So do we get 1st period Leafs or 2nd period Leafs for the 3rd.
Well, for the first period, they got nervous. For the second period, they had to please us because they got nervous. But the third period.... the third period is when they get funky.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
I actually laughed out loud

If he plays with a broken stick, which was Ranger's, it is a penalty.

Ranger knew whether the stick was broken or not.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
I loved reimer rebound control in this game. He is by far the only reason we r in this game.

One of the main reasons we were able to standoff a very bad 1st period.

Pretty funny how much the tides changed from one period to another.

TheProspector

Oct 18, 2007
Orlando
ZDkiLR9.png

7 slot shots for the Bruins, 5 for the Leafs.

I'm going to guess that this number is going to be skewed further in the favour of the Bruins with their 4 minute powerplay.

Leafs did dominate period 2, but the Bruins dominated period 1 even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad