GDT: Leafs at Bruins | HNIC | Nov 9 | 7:00est | #redemption part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikebel111*

Healy is an idiot. Hey if it wasnt broken, than kuli would have picked up stick

danron1376

Jan 3, 2011
lol healy
we dominated the 2nd and the game is tied.
btw, we are 11-5 just as stock and weekes pointed out

Blufreezy

May 1, 2013
It makes me so happy to see how heated Healy is when talking about Toronto lol

Babscocks

Jan 7, 2011
Edmonton
I can't stand CBC broadcasts, Don Cherry I love you but retire so CBC can go to crap. TSN please just outbid or whatever you have to do to get your hands on these saturday games please for the love of god.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Trash talk the Leafs when they were hemmed in their own zone with a player without a stick, and not the fact the Leafs did the same thing to Boston with no broken stick and the amazing Chara on the ice. Kulemin obviously didn't know the stick wasnt broke,he didnt want to get a penalty.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
(sigh).

Healy - the Leafs hemmed in Boston in THEIR end for almost the same amount of time. crap sakes man.

what did Lupul say? (bad call?)

we kill this period - and then cue the Kessel.

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
lol where's that user that keeps describing the Leafs as HARD! So hard! Much hard! Wow hard! etc.?

he'd love this performance by the Leafs.

Machinae

Jul 6, 2007
Mississauga, ON
Don't know why that Ranger thread was closed when there isn't a threat about Ranger for 6 pages..

He's somewhere between Lebda and Kostka in terms of play.. but he's more physical than anything else we have and that's probably the reason he keeps getting the nod.

Personally wouldn't mind seeing Holzer get another chance.. For a guy that got insane amount of criticism he was never as bad as Ranger was to start the season. Unfortunately, Holzer wasn't a canadian feel good story so he doesn't get the excuses and support from posters here like Ranger does :sarcasm:

TMLeafer

Rest in Peace Johnny Bower
Mar 23, 2008
Hockey Mecca, ON
I'm back! Catching up on the recorded and am now up to speed.

What a 2nd period! That checking was amazing, started by Dion's hit! Loved Ashton's board work.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Healy and the panel quick to give a thumbs up to the great Boston shift in the first...

but not a SINGLE peep about the Leafs own domination of a shift?

Whatever.

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
Lmao did that PEice of **** just say the game should be over after one shift?

GTFO u dumbass **** muda****er

Kyle Doobas*

Can someone call the fire department? I think we need the jaws of life to pry the stick out of Glenn's ass

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
Its like two totally different teams out there. First period was an AHL team, second period was a contender. I just don't understand it.

And man was Kulemin ever Pejorative Slured on that sequence in the first. Stick wasnt broken, stood right beside it for 2 minutes while the Leafs played shorthanded. Turned into a penalty and then a goal against. What the hell happened to Kulemin, he's a shell of his former self.

BrannigansLaw

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA
Healy and the panel quick to give a thumbs up to the great Boston shift in the first...

but not a SINGLE peep about the Leafs own domination of a shift?

Whatever.

Not a surprise since one's a Canucks homer, the other's a bitter tool, and I don't what the hell Simpson is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad