GDT: Leafs at Bruins | HNIC | Nov 9 | 7:00est | #redemption part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 24, 2004
Does anyone know why our backup goalie from 1999 keeps ripping us?

I hope he's not in the alumni game

Goose

Apr 18, 2006
Great game so far. Worried Clarkson is going to start taking dumb penalties as his frustration mounts, he's right on the edge. Only saw him play once or twice as a Devil, I'm surprised he's a 30 goal guy. Don't get me wrong though, I like him (obviously overpaid, but that's UFA).

Enjoyable game to watch through two, let's take her home.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Leafs said goodbye to Grabovksi -10 Healey and Mclean say on Hotstove. Got to say I did a cartwheel when I was in Switzerland this summer when I read this.

Another ex NHL player Stock says Clarkson changed the momentum of the game with the fight. You listening Legend? LOL

mikebel111*

Watching hockey and cheering your team on is an emotional roller coaster, and sometimes your team needs to be criticized.

But screw those users that come on here ONLY when we're doing poorly just to talk smack about the Leafs.

Go Leafs Go!
Agreed. Its okay to be hard. But some just talk bad about them

rdogg

I cry your pardon
Aug 4, 2010
PEI
I'd say that was the Leafs best period all year. It was great to watch them dominate a team like Boston.
But I'm pissed about that JVR double-minor! Hopefully we can kill the rest of the penalty and keep the momentum we had going before the penalty happened!

Kamal007

FEEL LIKE PABLO
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto
Glen Healy is the ****ing worst. This guy is whining about the 1st period after our 2nd period. Why isn't he whining about the long shift in Bostons end? Game should be over after that shift? What about in the shift against Boston? Stupid ****ing cockroach

HeroNtF

Jul 9, 2012
Can someone on here please start a petition form to have healy kicked off the hnic panel ? This guy is pure garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad