Proposal: LEAFS AND YOTES

Turbo13

Feb 24, 2018
Just throwing this out there .

Jason Demers for Gardiner maybe add or subtract draft picks . I think Jason Demers did well in Arizona only a minus 4 last season with them but could help leafs if all else fails for FA signings . think hed be a better option then Tanev who is always hurt and comes at a higher price tag then Demers . Demers is RH and 30yrs old and makes I believe 3.97 mil till 2021-22. Jake needs a fresh start bc people are going to be on him after playoffs feel for the guy though

FinnishCoyote

Jan 3, 2017
Demers is only realiable RHD in desert, Gardiner might be better but yotes don't do this trade

Reactions: rt

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Demers is a big part of the team too. Real good in the room and has a fantastic hockey personality. No thanks.

Reactions: rt

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
Leafs IMO will be looking to add a defenseman rather than changing flavors.
Unless they have a good feeling about acquiring an upcoming UFA d-man, that could change things.

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
Leafs IMO will be looking to add a defenseman rather than changing flavors.
Unless they have a good feeling about acquiring an upcoming UFA d-man, that could change things.

It's more that there's no sense playing Dermott in bottom pairing minutes or on his offside. Gardiner for a veteren defensive RHD like Braun or Demers makes a lot of sense, especially if they come with a +

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
It's more that there's no sense playing Dermott in bottom pairing minutes or on his offside. Gardiner for a veteren defensive RHD like Braun or Demers makes a lot of sense, especially if they come with a +
I'm not too worried about Dermott on the bottom pairing, it's where i'd like to see him start the season to be honest.
As much as i loved his game it was easy to see where more experience in a role he can succeed at would be best for his development.

Ctrain2k

Dec 3, 2016
OEL/demers
Hjarlmarsson/goligoski
Chychrun/cannauton

Hardly bad defensively. Some of you just post to post.

Sub out Demers for Gardiner would be really bad, who's gonna play the penalty kill? On a side note that would be 6 lefties.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad