Proposal: LEAFS AND WILD PROPOSAL

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
as good as this offer looks, i wouldn't do it as a leafs fan, and i doubt the wild would do this either

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Read this title and immediately thought; "Holy shit a TML trade thread title that was honest!"

The I arrive and it's involving the Mild. At least both ended up applying here.

Turbo13

Feb 24, 2018
I hear you was just thinking with marner and Matthews going to cash in .nylander probably will want atleast 6-7 mil a yr . nylander is a RFA and so is Zucker He's just coming off a 2-year/$2 million deal and is still a RFA at 26 years of age. He has great speed, a good shot, and his season stats are 33G-31A-64P and would be cheaper then Nylander.Gardiner needs a change of scenery and dumba is 2.55 mil for another season then a RFA dumba would give leafs the RH D they need and he is a +39 for his career with wild and didn't miss a game same as zucker .was just wondering what others thought of it as being a fair trade or if I was way off lol .

lifelonghockeyfan

Dec 18, 2015
Lake Huron
Both Gardiner and Zucker can be UFAs in a year. So the trade is really Dumba for Nylander. Not a bad trade, but one issue, the centre position of the Leafs. Sure fans yack about needing a RHD but centre is always weak with just Kadri and Matthews signed and no other NHLer in sight.

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
Both Gardiner and Zucker can be UFAs in a year. So the trade is really Dumba for Nylander. Not a bad trade, but one issue, the centre position of the Leafs. Sure fans yack about needing a RHD but centre is always weak with just Kadri and Matthews signed and no other NHLer in sight.
there probably isn't any scenario where zucker only gets a 1 yr deal, which would make him a free agent next summer, so saying he can be a ufa in a year is a bit disingenuous.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta

Only if Zucker signs a 1 year deal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad