Rumor: Leafs and Oilers discussed Brown - Larsson

WillNy29

Jun 20, 2018
Larson looked like a fiery trashcan pylon last night but theres a poster in here saying hes a first pairing stud better than everyone but Reilly on our team....nice

Reactions: WilliamNylander

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
was the whipping boy in the oilers GDT last night. If you ask a oiler fan they would probably snap your hand off, brown for larsson

Reactions: Notsince67

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
Jimmy likes Elaine. Jimmy may pee in the shower. But it's obvious that Jimmy doesn't have a legit Oilers source.

lifelonghockeyfan

Dec 18, 2015
Lake Huron
Larson looked like a fiery trashcan pylon last night but theres a poster in here saying hes a first pairing stud better than everyone but Reilly on our team....nice

Now I don't think Larsson is bad. But all season it seem like other teams RHD, any RHD are so much better than ANY Leafs Dman (besides Reilly). It real epidemic....trade Zaitsev, sit Hainsey, Gardiner can't play defence. Kinda amazing that the Leafs have a good GAA, in top six in the standings, one of the best goal differential, with all theses lousy Dman.

Reactions: WillNy29

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
man oh man Larsson is terrible. anyone who thinks he's an upgrade on Hainsey/Zaitsev is dreaming. He actually has less puck skills than either of them. I have always thought he was a decent #4 dman but after last night I'm not even sure he's that.

the actual only legit good dman on the oilers is the guy who just returned from longterm injury - Sekera.

and I have a sneaking suspicion that if Dubas was sniffing around any of edmonton's D, it was Sekera.

New Liskeard

Jul 7, 2007
Pretty much sums up my thoughts. The only deal I see between the Leafs and Oilers is Brown for Kassian + a 4th, or a 3rd straight up. Maybe Pulju+ for Johnsson during the offseason if their having cap trouble.

Brown has alot more to give offensively. He would be a god fit with the Oil in regards to his hard work, speed and defensive play, not to mention the Leafs will have to shed salary. Plenty of players yield a second round pick at the deadline; anything less than a second for Brown based on his age, upside and team control makes no sense,

WillNy29

Jun 20, 2018
There was a play last night where larson had a great chance coming down the right point to get a good shot off and he rolls the puck into Andersen's glove....yup seems like hes way better than Muzzin according to a poster here

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
Man, if the Larsson we saw last night is the real Larsson then Brown for Larsson is a massive overpay for Toronto.

Reactions: WillNy29

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad