Leafs and Habs fans at CTC

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
I didn't know there was hostility amongst sens and habs fans in Ottawa or at the CTC. I've had positive experiences every time (been to the habs @ CTC like maybe 6-8 times). I posted this in a thread in the main boards but some of my best memories of going to those games came on the bus ride there, jokingly chirping sens fans and getting chirped back and laughing about it. And then once I get to the arena I'll get a few chirps here and there too but as always, all in good fun. Win or (usually) lose , I find it's been a good experience, never seen a sens and habs fan outside my group of friends get into a serious argument once aside from once (fans fought and got tossed).

Leafs fans at the CTC on the other hand :facepalm: they come in thinking its their barn and you guys are invading them and seem to get over-protective of the Leafs being booed by sens fans at the CTC or something, idk wtf goes on in their heads. That beer pouring **** that went down last game had me seething, I'd really like to ass a Leafs fan pull that at the Bell centre, hell I'd pay for his ticket too.

In my experience, Sens/Habs games are always a fun, friendly rivalry between fans. Sens/Leafs games just get out of hand.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad