TSN: Leafs and Ducks in serious discussion regarding Hampus Lindholm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marner980

Jun 21, 2019
Take it for what you will but I just heard this morning on TSN radio that there is intense talks happening between Leafs and Ducks involving Lindholm. The prices on the table include Dermott, 2021 1st round pick amongst other pieces going the other way.
Source: TSN radio

Discuss.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
LHD but extremely talented shutdown. Downside is hes got 2 years left and will be a UFA same time as Rielly.

Would cost sandin+1st+ or robertson+1st atleast or maybe Nyalnder straight

This is prob one of those rumors that nothing comes from. Really doubt we trade for lindholm

Last edited:

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
Take it for what you will but I just heard this morning on TSN radio that there is intense talks happening between Leafs and Ducks involving Lindholm. The prices on the table include Dermott, 2021 1st round pick amongst other pieces going the other way.
Source: TSN radio

Discuss.

that makes no sense. Does lindholm play left?

Reactions: Morrison

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Toronto doesn't seem to care about the LH/RH thing...Lindholm is a hell of a player though, that would give Toronto a top 5-10 defense at worst. I like what they've done so far, this would really be something if true.

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
LHD but extremely talented shutdown. Downside is hes got 2 years left and will be a UFA same time as Rielly.

Would cost sandin+1st+ robertson+1st atleast or maybe Nyalnder straight

This is prob one of those rumors that nothing comes from. Really doubt we trade for lindholm

i was gonna say Lindholm for Nylander sounds right

Reactions: angry pirate

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Nylander+Sandin at the minimum. Even then it doesn't make a ton of sense for Anaheim unless they already have an idea that Hampus won't sign a new deal there.

Reactions: Spazkat

Ryan52

Jun 20, 2009
Brampton, Ontario
this would be a huge pickup for the leafs. why would the ducks do it for spare parts though? dont get me wrong, guys like johnsson and dermott are good but lindhom would be far and away the best player in the package. doesnt make sense to move him for players projected not much higher than top 9/bottom mid pair dman, unless they think that first will end up being high

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
200.gif

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
That's not happening lool. Rielly is better than lindholm imo and he wouldnt fetch nylander+sandin

Nylander+2nd is the max I'd offer. Ideally we dont go after him as hell harm our chances of bring rielly back when both are UFA in 2 years.

It really does not make any sense for the Ducks to consider it if not atleast one of the top4 forwards is heading their way...
Dermott, 2021 1st, Kerfoot, Johnsson, Sandin, etc simply are not close to good enough for a guy like Lindholm and would easily be beaten by other teams...

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
It really does not make any sense for the Ducks to consider it if not atleast one of the top4 forwards is heading their way...
Dermott, 2021 1st, Kerfoot, Johnsson, Sandin, etc simply are not close to good enough for a guy like Lindholm and would easily be beaten by other teams...
Very few teams can beat a package centered around sandin. Nit many defensive prospect better than him

Sandin+1st is a very good offer for 2 years of lindholm. Would need another piece still like abramov/hallinder but then leafs are in trouble with cap. Nylander 1 for 1 would be the only way it works capwise cleanly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad