Leafs among teams interested in undrafted Justin Brazeau.

Da Cool Rula

Sep 8, 2017
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Report: OHLer Brazeau drawing interest from at least 5 NHL teams
Report: OHLer Brazeau drawing interest from at least 5 NHL teams

Dreger added the Toronto Maple Leafs have expressed some interest, and the Boston Bruins, Nashville Predators, St. Louis Blues, Vegas Golden Knights, and Columbus Blue Jackets are all intrigued by Brazeau.

The 21-year-old winger amassed 61 goals and 113 points in 68 OHL regular-season games in 2018-19.

Thoughts? Big boy for sure.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
He's been to Wings, Sharks and Blue Jackets camp in the past. Worth a shot.

67Leafs67

Nov 8, 2014
Yeah if we can get him, for sure go for it. Cheap winger depth is something every team needs, and with the Leafs likely to keep dropping pieces as the years go on, if Keefe & the boys with the Marlies can make something good out of this kid, then awesome. Little risk, potential reward. Awesome.

aingefan

Feb 27, 2008
Muzzin, Duszac and maybe Brazeau in; Grundstrom, Durzi and a first out.
Since the deadline.
One way of seeing it. Doesn’t look that bad, even without Brazeau.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
I love how our GM gives away players for nothing then tries to find players like that at the end of the season. So basically a bigger Josh Leivo.

Reactions: Hotel Mario

cookie

Fresh From The Oven
Nov 24, 2009
Oven then stomach
Cost us a point a week back

22 points. where you looking? in 68 games. 0.32 ppg
Willy....22 points (lirl) in 45. 0.48 ppg

People still defending Willy? :)
Tbh I would pin the blame more on Babcock than on Dubas. Leivo had a year and a half of development wasted because of him and his insistence on playing lesser role players. Some might say that Leivo couldn't outplay his competition, and it might be true to an extent, but whether he was scoring a point a game with fourth liners or struggling to score due to erratic playtime, Babcock made it his mission to have Leivo sit in the press box and rot. I have never seen a young, up-and-coming player go through this sort of treatment.

I honestly think coach here will put Sandin and Liljegren through this nonsense too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad