Prospect Info: Leafs' 2019 2nd-round (#53) -- LW/C Nicholas Robertson -- OHL - 5' 9"/162lbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
Last edited by a moderator:

Brobust

Sep 29, 2017
unknown.png

One of the better forwards in the OHL.

hockeywiz542

May 26, 2008
NHL Draft Preview: Nick Robertson – Peterborough Petes
You battled a wrist injury all season long; did that come up when talking to teams, and how did you respond to those questions?

NR: It came up almost in every interview. I explained how I played a few games at less than one hundred percent, played in a cast, and how I think that hindered my production a bit in the first part of the season, but that it’s doing great now.
What area of your game do you think you need to work on to elevate it to be able to play at the NHL level?

NR: I’ve been telling teams I need to work on my game in the defensive zone. I think it’s pretty good in the OHL, but when you get to the NHL the little details matter so much. No matter how good you are, those are the little things that are going to make the difference between you being a first line guy or a fourth line guy. It’s important to pay attention to the little details. Things like getting bigger and stronger will come with time and age in addition to training.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Not knowledgeable on him, but like that he's young and leading his team in scoring.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Definitely was ranked higher. Also true, a lot of teams passed on him for some reason.

First blush, thumbs up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->