Prospect Info: Leafs 2018 1st Rd Pick (#29 OA via STL) - Rasmus Sandin (5'11 186lbs, D, Sault Ste Marie Greyhounds)

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
if they didn't remove him now, they would have when Liljegren or some other D is available come WJHC time, if he was that close to being off the roster now he wouldn't make it anyway. The Johansson kid probably ends up cut when/If liljegren and/or Brannstrom are available

lifelonghockeyfan

Dec 18, 2015
Lake Huron
nope but it really shouldn't surprise, taken with our pick means the rest of HF are rooting for this kid to become a hall of famer. I bet the winter wanker is leading the charge

Well the Leafs did trade their picks who turned out to be Scott Niedemeyer, Sequin and Hamilton, Bokk is just the next in line.

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
nope but it really shouldn't surprise, taken with our pick means the rest of HF are rooting for this kid to become a hall of famer. I bet the winter wanker is leading the charge

uzaP94L.gif

AuraSphere

Jun 27, 2012
Has anyone else noticed that Bokk has become HFboards favourite player since the draft?
He was a steal at 25 tbh, can't really blame them. Really wanted Bergrren, Bokk, or Sandin at the draft. Preferably the other 2, but I'm fine with Sandin

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
The Sandin exclusion seems very strange. He mentioned his excitement for the camp several times in interviews. Plus I assumed he was in good standing with the hockey program after being the captain at the U-18's.

I wonder if he picked up an injury.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
The Sandin exclusion seems very strange. He mentioned his excitement for the camp several times in interviews. Plus I assumed he was in good standing with the hockey program after being the captain at the U-18's.

I wonder if he picked up an injury.
That seems like the most likely explanation.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad