GDT: Leaf burning today! Yard work to commence at 7:00PM @ Saddledome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Bring your own rakes, shovels, and pitchforks. Work crew names will be available later on today. Big Save Dave will probably be in charge.

Drinks will be available for consumption before, during, and after the event.

Be nice to your neighbor even if they dress funny. They're likely born and raised easterners and don't know any better.

Okay, let's have fun everybody and enjoy the fire!

burning-leaves-740x416.jpg

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
Looks like Tkachuk should be back so likely Phillips gets sent back down. While I'd love to see him get into the lineup, we need to keep rolling with the regulars.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Don’t think our bottom 4 defense should be Hanifin-hamonic and Brodie-stone. Both have largely been trainwrecks, and Toronto doesn’t need to be matched with physicality. Bad move imo.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I eagerly anticipate a Sega hockey player celebration.

Also, may our inexplicable winning streak continue with MacGyver behind the bench.

Go Flam!

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
#Flames projected lines and pairings vs. #LeafsForever:

Tkachuk-Lindholm-Mangiapane
Dube-Monahan-Backlund
Lucic-Ryan-Gaudreau
Rieder-Jankowski-Frolik

Giordano-Andersson
Hanifin-Hamonic
Brodie-Stone

Rittich (Starter)
Talbot
#TORvsCGY Derek Wills on Twitter

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I don't understand why Kylington gets scratched and Stone gets to play. Just doesn't make sense to me. Why? Why??? Stone should always be eating popcorn in the press box... except in case of injury.

Reactions: super6646

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
I don't understand why Kylington gets scratched and Stone gets to play. Just doesn't make sense to me. Why? Why??? Stone should always be eating popcorn in the press box... except in case of injury.

Because reasons and veteranism.

He’s trash at this point. These pairs hurt our transition, and it could be the difference between a win or loss. And that doesn’t factor the speed of their fwd group.

Seems ward doesn’t like Brodie all that much either since his minutes have been cut. Hammer has seen an increase, which is also confusing considering his play this year.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I mean we’re on a streak so whatever but these D pairing will be the death of me. For the love of god Geoff

Gio-Brodie
Hanifin-Andersson
Kylington-Hamonic

Stone is salmon
e068ddab-d67d-4054-a01d-bad9538fca8c

23647ab1-82cf-4c2b-9fef-e05aab1c41ca
I really really really like this. Just seems so easy and simple. Someone should tell Geoff about these D lines. Really.. Someone. Tell. Geoff.

Reactions: crackdown44

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
I mean we’re on a streak so whatever but these D pairings will be the death of me. For the love of god Geoff

Gio-Brodie
Hanifin-Andersson
Kylington-Hamonic

Stone is salmon
upload_2019-12-12_13-18-52.gif

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Can't we see Phillips for just one game? Would it really hurt to scratch Janko and let Matt play instead? Come on Geoff.. you made him fly all the way from Stockton. Let him play for just a few minutes. He can't be worse than Jankowski. What's to lose?

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Can't we see Phillips for just one game? Would it really hurt to scratch Janko and let Matt play instead? Come on Geoff.. you made him fly all the way from Stockton. Let him play for just a few minutes. He can't be worse than Jankowski. What's to lose?

Janko will be out for Tkachuk, won’t he? Would be tough to scratch Frolik or Rinaldo after last game

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
When does Czarnik's Stockton stint end? Doubt we'll see Phillips in action unfortunately

Nanuuk

Nov 16, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Makes sense to me. The first pairing is much stronger with Andersson playing with Gio. The third pairing is much stronger with Brodie playing with Stone than Kylington playing with Andersson. Kylington still tries to do too much and relies on his elite skating to save him from his errors. This will be eliminated over time. In the meantime, I won't be surprised if he goes back to Stockton to play heavy minutes.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
I could see a repeat of last year's Saddledome Leafs game where Andersen stands on his head and Tavares banks one in off Stone's nose in the 1st period.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Podium

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
Why the hell do you take a rinaldo out over Janko... I mean janko was ok last game but still. Don’t like it. I’m sure Rinaldo understands his role though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->