Post-Game Talk: Leader of Men (And Panthers) Visit The World Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrewGl

Jul 28, 2018
Alexandria, VA
Bleh. Hopefully the Bolts and VGKs can help us out tonight. The AAF game on CBS is surprisingly watchable for anyone who want's to tune into some C grade football. They even have an actual NFL crew calling the game. Al Michaels and all! - upon further review they got some dude that sounds EXACTLY like Al Michaels.

Last edited:

illpucks

May 26, 2011
such bs. if that blocked shot doesn't deflect like that then they kill that pk

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Fair enough. Still with 4 seconds left in the offensive zone need Conno not to take the chance.
The stick doesnt have to be broken for a slash to be called. If the players stick is knocked out if his hand by a slash the refs will call that too.
With 4 seconds left what was Connolly thinking. No one was going to score in that final 4 seconds.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
I think there’s a large enough sample size to come to a conclusion that the undisciplined penalties are more than a statistical aberration. It’s the same team with essentially one significant change.

I don’t think it’s a matter of benching guys. I think there needs to be a shift in what they’re asking of their forwards in the offensive zone.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Oh they were. He and I have an avatar bet. This was back in Nov or whatever. @Dumb and nobody thought he’d get 5m as an FA. I said 3m at best. So we split the difference @4m a year and bet on it.

5x5 he said.
Wow. Missed that. Yeah, I like Conno. I think he’s a sold 3W. But no f***ing way. If there’s a GM out there who believes he has that kind of value, BMac should be asking what he’d offer in trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->