LD William Wallinder - MODO Hockey J20, SupeElit (2020, 32nd, DET)

Mrpm

Jan 4, 2013
He has been really good in the JCWC tournament going on right now, with 4 points in 3 games. Looks to be the clear cut 1D in Modos J20 this season. And he's already got the chance to play with the mens team in the pre-season, getting praised for his play by the coach too.

Still a bit raw but his skill-set along with his big body is really intriguing

jfhabs

May 21, 2015
Kid looks Solid, 6'4 with great edge, fluid long stride and puck protection! can't wait to see more of him this season!

Here's a solid PK shift, crazy poise, strenght and mobility!

Look at the score tho!

Mrpm

Jan 4, 2013
Scored again today at the JWJC, and has been a real standout player!
I wonder what he's been eating this summer. I mean sure, he was really good in J18 last year but i could've never imagine this kind of progress. Will be really fun to follow this season! Altough i think it will be really difficult to take a spot in Modos really strong group of D with the pros.

Reactions: AB13

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
I wonder what he's been eating this summer. I mean sure, he was really good in J18 last year but i could've never imagine this kind of progress. Will be really fun to follow this season! Altough i think it will be really difficult to take a spot in Modos really strong group of D with the pros.

Yeah playing with the pros this season seems highly unlikely but he really is such a well rounded player so I don't think he would look too out of place. His skating, reading of the game and decision making is impressive so I would think he could keep up with a faster paced game.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Geeze I keep thinking someone is making fun of Nylander in this thread title.

Edit- geeze looks like a few others feel same way haha

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
I noticed him when he was playing against the AJHL selects. A huge kid just waltzed his way past multiple defenders and scored a beautiful goal. He appears to be a late bloomer. Interesting prospect.

Mrpm

Jan 4, 2013

His assist. Quick shot from the point on the PP, hits the post.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad