LD

Speyer

Sep 23, 2016
Im Wald
Strong start in the NLA, 2 goals, 4 assists, 6 points, +7 in 14 games this season.

He has been steadily improving his game since he enterd the NLA and seems to develop somewhat of an offensive ability wich is key, if he ever wants to play in the NHL. He was dominant at last years WJC. I will be looking forward to see if he can take an other step in this years tournament and the NLA playoffs next spring. If everything goes well in his development i could see him being a number four defenseman on Columbus or an other NHL team in a few years.

Kipper933

Remember the Kipper
Jul 10, 2002
Toronto, ON
Visit site
Drafted 6th round, 159th overall for Columbus ('18).

He's looked like one of the top D at the WJCs for me. Great-looking 6th for the Blue Jackets.

Looked a bit average in his first couple of games this year, but had a strong last few games to this year's WJC. His defensive play is excellent. He's rarely in a bad position. And his puck movement in all 3 zones is so steady and reliable. I think he should become a #4 D in the NHL.

Reactions: EXTRAS

Pandaman11

Dec 3, 2009
Does anyone belive he will crack the columbus roster?
Next year: no
After next year: if Kukan (CBJ), Siegenthaler (WSH) and Mueller (NJD) are NHL regulars, heck if even Sbisa (WPG) is back, then yes, he can make it eventually

Kuracmugger

Oct 15, 2019
Next year: no
After next year: if Kukan (CBJ), Siegenthaler (WSH) and Mueller (NJD) are NHL regulars, heck if even Sbisa (WPG) is back, then yes, he can make it eventually
I don’t really know the blue jackets do they have many defenders& good prospects?

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
I don’t really know the blue jackets do they have many defenders& good prospects?

CBJ Defense is their strength, though they recently graduated a number of prospects to the NHL (notably Gavrikov and Nutivaara), so the Defense prospect pool isn't as strong as it once was. That said, because they just graduated some strong D prospects, it's going to be pretty tough to get a spot in the top 6 for a while I think.

Kuracmugger

Oct 15, 2019
CBJ Defense is their strength, though they recently graduated a number of prospects to the NHL (notably Gavrikov and Nutivaara), so the Defense prospect pool isn't as strong as it once was. That said, because they just graduated some strong D prospects, it's going to be pretty tough to get a spot in the top 6 for a while I think.
That’s bad but he’s a very skilled player, and better than a 6 rounder. He plays like a 3 or 4th round Pick. Maybe even 2nd round.

Kuracmugger

Oct 15, 2019
That’s bad but he’s a very skilled player, and better than a 6 rounder. He plays like a 3 or 4th round Pick. Maybe even 2nd round.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad