LD Stuart Percy (2011, 25th overall, Toronto)

Scarbarian*

I recommend that people tune in to watch this kid play against the Habs

Wow, this kid is a gamer.

He has looked like the best or 2nd best d-man on the Leafs so far along with Rielly.

Logging big minutes, making safe and smart plays, and my god that pass to Bozak on the PPP at the end of the 1st :amazed::amazed:

Leafs have a gem here, so underrated.

RipCityPuckers

Jun 16, 2007
Toronto
Wow, this kid is a gamer.

He has looked like the best or 2nd best d-man on the Leafs so far along with Rielly.

Logging big minutes, making safe and smart plays, and my god that pass to Bozak on the PPP at the end of the 1st :amazed::amazed:

Leafs have a gem here, so underrated.

Completely agree very impressed with him

He looks like a grizzled vet out there

Scarbarian*

Completely agree

If Percy keeps this up by the time Franson get's healthy, he might be out of a job

I know I know it's only one game but he looks like a seasoned vet out there

If I was Nonis, I had trade Franson ASAP for better and to make room for fresh young blood like Percy.

I have followed this kid since before his draft year and trust me when I say this, he is not like most maple laughs draft picks(no offence), he is legit and plays a consistent game on nightly basis.

He was very very good in the preseason games this year too.

This is your Vlasiv in the making, Leafs fans, don't ruin him, let him play.

chaosrevolver

Snubbed Again
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2006
Ontario
Not that I don't agree, but it has been one period.

Anyone remember Kostka? lol.

With that being said, I have always liked Percy in my viewings and he could easily be a solid defender. Vlasic in the making though? Eh...idk about that.

Jul 10, 2003
KW
It was a great debut for him. Kid is so good at getting the puck out of the d zone, something that has plagued the Leafs the last few years.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Not that I don't agree, but it has been one period.

Anyone remember Kostka? lol.

With that being said, I have always liked Percy in my viewings and he could easily be a solid defender. Vlasic in the making though? Eh...idk about that.

Let's not insult Percy by comparing him to Kostka. Kostka was never good.

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
Have you guys heard of sliced bread?.. Because this is the greatest thing since that.

Better, I would say. This kid's a future Vezina winner.

Nah but seriously, had a good showing tonight. Take it for what it is and move on. Long season ahead :)

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Looked great in the first and was a breath of fresh air with his intelligence. Too bad the Game Winner went off his foot...

snizzbone*

Solid debut. Don't want to get too ahead of ourselves but he definitely showed great poise, especially for this being his NHL debut.

TorNsh*

21 year old former first round pick...gotta say, when he was drafted, I thought it would take longer developmentally than it has. Kids shown great progression, he will be a great pro.

Solid debut, nice play on his first NHL point. Toronto's D has a ton of upside with Rielly, Gardiner, Percy, and Finn all poised to become impact players.

Ace88*

If I was Nonis, I had trade Franson ASAP for better and to make room for fresh young blood like Percy.

I have followed this kid since before his draft year and trust me when I say this, he is not like most maple laughs draft picks(no offence), he is legit and plays a consistent game on nightly basis.

He was very very good in the preseason games this year too.

This is your Vlasiv in the making, Leafs fans, don't ruin him, let him play.

:laugh: i know it's no pun intended, but still :laugh:

WildcatMapleLeafs28

Jun 30, 2009
Atlantic Canada
Very underrated player. He's flown under the radar since being drafted. Very poise and very high hockey IQ. He doesn't have any real holes in his game. Makes quick decisions. Moves the puck well. Overall very excited to watch him this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->